Sky-hunter Squadrons (Plastic Jetbikes!)

Looking good, especially in the big pics here, its was only showing me little ones on the article!

I like the eye of Horus on the bow too, presumably can be swapped for an eagle?

I decided to take a look on FW to see how much the resin equivalent were, and they're no longer there. Anyone recall? 

Not a unit I would have foreseen to be converted to plastic this early on, but welcome none the less! Going to hedge my bets at Shroud Runner money (£40 for 3)

The models are awesome and the price literally can't be worse than....what was it, ~£32 each?

But ya those flying stands are janky as hell lol. Looks like we know why anti-grav doesn't get to claim cover, though it makes their inability to hop over models even more confusing. 

4 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

Looking good, especially in the big pics here, its was only showing me little ones on the article!

Look top right on the inset image showing the nosecone weapon options.

Nice that these are coming in plastic, but i still don't like the overall design.

Love the sheathed chainswords and also the little scanners hanging down on the right below the rider on two of them.

You can see the gap under one of the Eye icons, and the weapon close ups show an eagle so definitely swappable.

Shame they aren't MkIV but its all about Beakies at the moment so it was to be expected

Raven Guard upgrades next week then?

13 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

If you look at the weapon showcase, the one with the multimelta has the eye swapped out.

15 minutes ago, SkimaskMohawk said:

The models are awesome and the price literally can't be worse than....what was it, ~£32 each?

But ya those flying stands are janky as hell lol. Looks like we know why anti-grav doesn't get to claim cover, though it makes their inability to hop over models even more confusing. 

That was my first thought! Been looking forward to these and the fact they use the new type of flying stem almost made me cry :down: Will still buy at least 2 boxes on launch, as they do look great, but will probably look to base them another way.

Wasn't expecting these today though - was convinced we'd see the last of the upgrade sets and then the bikes at LVO

Please wear a helmet when you go jetbiking, brother.
This kit looks amazing, can't wait to see these in various legion colours. Especially Salamanders. I'm NOT going to buy these and paint them up as Salamanders because that wouldn't be responsible. I'd never do anything like that.