In need of some inspiration - Excindio Battle-automata

Dwango
Go to solution Solved by Grotsmasha,

I'm looking to convert an Excindio Battle-automata, one of the 'men of iron'. It's roughly the same stats as a contemptor dread so I want it to be of similar size. 

I have an idea of using the legs of a canoptek reanimator and I have a contemptor and other necron bits I can use, including the rear carapace of a canoptek spyder. I can work out weapons etc. but really struggling with legs torso combination. 

Has anyone converted one of these or has any suggestions? I've hit a bit of a wall with it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you both for your quick responses and suggestions. Sorry I've taken so long to reply!!

I was hoping to be able to use something that I already own for the basis but I now realise I'm not going to get the look that I want (not that I fully know what that is!).

I do like the idea of using the dune crawler legs Grot. This is something I'm going to explore. I have started on a dark mech force and have just purchased a few  kastelans so could mock this up. I'm definitely going to look at the AT range as well. Something I had not considered.