1 minute ago, mel_danes said:

What do we think Strike Force Agastus is going to retail for in the states?

I'd guess it'd have to be something like $150 if Desolators are in squads of ten, probably more like $180 if in squads of 5.

Just now, TheMawr said:

I know we cant talk about it specifically here but... AoS is winning this preview hard ! Lots of conversion fodder  though...

The desolators... I like ott usually but these really look like bad kitbashes to me :\ 

yeah... the lizardmen kinda stole the show hard, or I guess seraphon, warcry box another nice thing
glad to see 40k is doing something similar with killteam having some more unique ideas

3 minutes ago, WrathOfTheLion said:

I'd guess it'd have to be something like $150 if Desolators are in squads of ten, probably more like $180 if in squads of 5.

5 i guess, as there are two sergeants shown.

The claws on the dread looks odd to me, especially when compared to the nice fist of redemptor

Dual torso mounted Multi-melta on that Dread, with stubbers. What are the silver things on the forearms, power thingies?

1 minute ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

Any got photos? Cant watch any streams or anything where I am at atm

FB_IMG_1674800116472.jpg

The Desolation squad might be ok if you do a little pruning of the main weapon parts- take off the super-krak/frag portion of the launcher and attach those to the model's backpack like a cyclone missile launcher and you have a decent-sized weapon/targetter on the main weapon.

11 minutes ago, Madao said:

5 i guess, as there are two sergeants shown.

Unless they changed the spec from the version that Valrak was sent - which was spot-on as to wargear - they can go up to 10 in a squad.

But notice that only the Sergeant seems to get the big (Castellan?) launcher.