Adeptus Arbites Coin - Feb 2023

This months coin is Adeptus Arbites inspired. Available from this Saturday according to this article: 

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/01/30/venerate-the-speaker-in-the-stone-and-imperial-law-with-this-months-coin-and-free-miniature/

3298A89E-5CAB-495A-AE52-082F57351498.jpeg

Edited by TrawlingCleaner
Edited Topic title

Yeah, you get them when you spend money at the Warhammer store. I think it's like $100 in the US, of which a codex is $55 for reference.

Purchases at the kiosk in the store also count if you also pay in store, at least at mine. So if there was a few items that game stores don't normally stock (like things marked for the GW webstore) that you wanted, then you could order those and it should count. I'd of course confirm with any store manager beforehand.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

Yeah.. It's their store promotion item to encourage people to go to the store. They've been pretty popular I think, which is why they've been doing them now for quite a while.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion
grammar

I got 2 or 3 last year, they are a neat little thing if you're buying direct at GW, which I do from time to time as it is the closest physical shop and I do not have a readily available FLGS with discount close-by. Not something I would go out of my way to get, even if some of the designs are quite cool (I would have loved to get the one of the Necromunda ones and the cursed city coin).