Are 40K stats for Arbites/Drukharri upgrades included in the Soulshackle box?

Arikel
Go to solution Solved by Brother Tyler,

I have a box on reserve from my LGS coming in from one of their other stores oustide the region. I am splitting the box with my friend who plays dark eldar, just wondering if 40 K stats come in the box or are we going to have to wait till they become available on the warcom site for download?

That's what I figured. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment after all. 

With any luck they'll release some on warcom soon. Just glad I was able to snag a box at all, by the time I saw the in stock notice for my local store they were already sold out, but looks like one of their other store's allocation came in later on and I pounced on it.

If anybody in Canada needs a box and see's this they still have one each of french and english, and free shipping anywhere in the country for something of this value.

https://imaginaire.com/en/games-and-puzzles/warhammer-40k-kill-team-supplice-et-justice-french-p3690270.html

https://imaginaire.com/en/games-and-puzzles/warhammer-40k-kill-team-soulshackle-english-p3690309.html

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like. All the other new models in boxes have their rules, but we'll give the squad we specifically designed to be dual use for kt/40K with at least 3 different builds available out of the box no support for now.

edit: spelling. Apologies if the above is a little too grumpy. I am almost certainly building a subductor squad with shields and bludgeons but I would like the rules out for it so I know what other options would match with that squad, it would be a shame not to be able to use the puppy.

Edited by Arikel

The Warhammer Community article indicated that the Warhammer 40,000 rules for the Adeptus Arbites would become available around the time the squad is released separately. I expect that it will be before the pre-order, if for no other reason than to build some hype and promote initial sales. Whether the rules are included in an updated version of the Imperium PDF (@Ripper.McGuirl's speculation) or as a separate file is anyone's guess. Into the Dark was released in September, with the Imperial Navy Breachers Kill Team available separately in February (5 months). So there might be a few months between Soulshackle's release and the Adeptus Arbites Exaction Squad (and the Drukhari Hand of the Archon) becoming available separately.

• 5 weeks later...