Kill Team - Gallowfall (Terrain teased page 4)

9 hours ago, Ephialtes said:

My guess: we'll see a Made To Order follow up release for the things that actually cause a ruckus (The Lion, probably Leviathan, not Gallowfall though), and that queue is 100% going to come back again for at least Leviathan (their website will not cope otherwise) but I don't see them changing any time soon.

I would not expect the lion launch box to get a 2nd wave, when he was revealed they said he would get a stand alone release before 10th edition.

11 hours ago, Ephialtes said:

My guess: we'll see a Made To Order follow up release for the things that actually cause a ruckus (The Lion, probably Leviathan, not Gallowfall though), and that queue is 100% going to come back again for at least Leviathan (their website will not cope otherwise) but I don't see them changing any time soon.

I'm fairly sure they either said in the Warhammerfest 40k presentation (or reportedly said in the Q and A after it) that Leviathan won't be going to Made to Order.

Edited by SpaceDwalin

1 hour ago, klisof said:

I would not expect the lion launch box to get a 2nd wave, when he was revealed they said he would get a stand alone release before 10th edition.

I agree on the launch box - but I think the standalone box will be made to order (or have it as an option). It'll follow the same pattern as Cursed City in that regard (terrible launch, do everything you can to sate demand with the follow up release). 

12 minutes ago, SpaceDwalin said:

I'm fairly sure they either said in the Warhammerfest 40k presentation (or reportedly said in the Q and A after it) that Leviathan won't be going to Made to Order.

Ah, yes, you are correct, in the Q&A. Fingers crossed they've made enough then!

Yeah they confirmed no MTO for Leviathan. If you miss it you'll have to get the models in the starter sets, presumably. At least with 40k we know all the contents will be coming in decent quantities if we wait, though.

If you want the Fellgor kill team, you'll be able to buy it eventually after a few rounds of gambling on low quantity restocks and competing with ebay price gougers, but to get the rules you need to buy the Gallowfall book, which means paying for scenarios you can't play because you couldn't get the terrain.

3 hours ago, Urauloth said:

If you want the Fellgor kill team, you'll be able to buy it eventually after a few rounds of gambling on low quantity restocks and competing with ebay price gougers, but to get the rules you need to buy the Gallowfall book, which means paying for scenarios you can't play because you couldn't get the terrain.

On the Kill Team road map they revealed at WH Fest last weekend, they said this year's Annual would contain rules for all the Kill Teams from this season's box sets, so the Fellgor rules will be in that.