Primaris Jumpy Dudes sighting?

EDIT: Seems like developing consensus is that these ARE actually Inceptor models (at least the circled ones). Mods, feel free to close and delete.

As pointed out by Brother @Bouargh in the "10th trailer" thread, from today's WarhammerFest article:

image.jpeg

Don't think those are Inceptors - they're in a squad of five, for one thing.

Also, there appears to be another Jumpy squad right in front of them (our left) and another in front of the vehicle towards the right of the photo.

Maybe a "surprise" WarhammerFest reveal alongside the contents of the Leviathan box?

Edited by Lord Nord

Just now, Orange Knight said:

They look like Inceptors to me.

Inceptors can be run in a squad of 5 btw. The unit size is 3-6

I know they CAN run in a squad of five - my point was that it would be odd for GW to run them that way. They'd either be in a batch of 3 or 6.

Inceptors can be taken in squads of 5, since it's a squad of 3 to 6, not 3 or 6. You can also see the assault bolters with their little shield.

The front ones a reivers, their grav chutes are glued straight on the backpack nozzles, and the have knifes.

45 minutes ago, Nephaston said:

Inceptors can be taken in squads of 5, since it's a squad of 3 to 6, not 3 or 6. You can also see the assault bolters with their little shield.

The front ones a reivers, their grav chutes are glued straight on the backpack nozzles, and the have knifes.

That’s fine but has GW ever shown a primaris unit that wasn’t either minimum or maximum sized in any big battle scene pictures like this?

47 minutes ago, Nephaston said:

I assume something to allow the marines to press the guns against an opponent and fire without any concerns of the muzzle becoming obstructed.

for some guns pressing the muzzle into a target could interfere with the weapon returning to battery, but as far as I’m aware none of the bolt weapons in game would have that issue just by looking at them and how they should theoretically work.