Armies on Parade. Blood Angels of the Andromache Sector

Go to solution Solved by Firedrake Cordova,

Really Nice stuff, as mentioned very Blanche styled. 

That Necromunda bike conversion is cool, do you mind if I ask if an Ork biker/Nob would fit that bike as I had an idea for a bike Nob for my Ork army as soon as I saw that Bike.

Cheers, M   

1 hour ago, Mumeishi said:

Really Nice stuff, as mentioned very Blanche styled. 

That Necromunda bike conversion is cool, do you mind if I ask if an Ork biker/Nob would fit that bike as I had an idea for a bike Nob for my Ork army as soon as I saw that Bike.

Cheers, M   

Thanks. I reckon an ork would fit fine. It might require some cutting, but getting space marine bits on it needed plenty too. You might even just be able to do a head swap. Be warned though, the hands are molded onto the handlebars

14 hours ago, Boc said:

Kick butt converting 

Are the autocannons a kitbash too? Looks like an actual part

Thanks!

the auto canon things are from an imperial knight. I’ve no idea what they’re called but they fit the space really nicely and help with the overall aesthetic of the force 

9 hours ago, ZeroWolf said:

Yeah, I don't know what went wrong with the outriders per say, but the pieces seem to hate lining up with each other.

Honestly the worst GW kit I’ve ever built, and I was an early forge world adopter.

in good news, I’ve base coated the land raiders. Both tanks have a mix of base coats for interest. The black one is satin, matte and white in messy layers, the red is Mephiston red and a cheap dark red brown 

B782D8FF-C5A9-4A05-93E1-7ED0F754490F.jpeg