Possible hint at more updated classic Marine kits?

Maritn

19 minutes ago, Brother nathan said:

for those saying marines wont get x for this edition... weve only seen for the leviathan box set. better believe they are saving a bunch for with the actual codex in autumn... same for nids... 

Almost certainly true. After Indomitus dropped, there was a second wave of Marine stuff which included the MPKs, Heavy Intercessors, Gravis Captain, Gladius and Stormspeeders IIRC. I think the wave was broken up into a few ripples thanks to Covid but hopefully 10th will be smoother.

Will certainly be a terminator mpk set, incinerator mpk set and sternguard set. Should be characters too, like a captain with more options and wasnt there a rumor of a chaplain? And there might be things not hinted at in leviathan itself but perhaps in some tie in video game or such

Edited by Marshal Reinhard

On 5/15/2023 at 6:13 PM, Marshal Reinhard said:

Will certainly be a terminator mpk set, incinerator mpk set and sternguard set. Should be characters too, like a captain with more options and wasnt there a rumor of a chaplain? And there might be things not hinted at in leviathan itself but perhaps in some tie in video game or such

Since infernus squad doesn't have real weapon options, if GW want to release a multi-part kits for them, it must be a 2-units-from-1-box design. Else it would be super awkward.

1 hour ago, Tokugawa said:

Since infernus squad doesn't have real weapon options, if GW want to release a multi-part kits for them, it must be a 2-units-from-1-box design. Else it would be super awkward.

I get the feeling infernus are going to get the same fervor that reivers got. If flamers were good then I'd be singing a different story.

I predict that they will update the Vanguard unit and Scouts into Primaris, and continue to have various named characters cross the Rubicon. 

Centurions could be left alone for a while. After that the generic range is pretty much done?

18 hours ago, Silas7 said:

I get the feeling infernus are going to get the same fervor that reivers got. If flamers were good then I'd be singing a different story.

Infernus have S5 flamers, combined with the new and improved Overwatch strat, I can see some use for them.

On 5/15/2023 at 6:13 AM, Marshal Reinhard said:

So i really hope we get multipart terminator and assault terminator kits, as well as a multipart sternguard kit that lives up to the old one, but i can see the incinerators staying as push fit since they probably wont have any other weapon options. 

Idk why, I'm expecting to see Vanguard Veterans next up if Sternguard are any indication.

On 5/18/2023 at 1:54 PM, Silas7 said:

As a Black Templar player: Massed Flamers good

20 hours ago, The Emperors Champion22 said:

So i really hope we get multipart terminator and assault terminator kits, as well as a multipart sternguard kit that lives up to the old one, but i can see the incinerators staying as push fit since they probably wont have any other weapon options. 

Heavy Flamer 1 per 5, or some kind of equipment on the Sergeant (Pyre pistol?)

Edited by Gederas