It's been a year, what do you like and dislike about 2.0?

What I love is that in one year they put out the amount of army rules that it took us almost 10 to get in first edition. It's not all perfect, and I don't care a whole lot. My group is self regulating, so I'm not terribly worried about it.
I also love the amount of new plastic, even if I don't really need most of it due to my armies being so large already.
Gameplay wise, I really like the interactive nature of reactions, and I love that they are different in ZM. I look forward to more ZM rules and more background we haven't seen yet.
My dislike is the way the rules are distributed throughout the books. Things like on the javelin it says the unit is equipped with a javelin, and then you have to go to the wargear section just to see that it says it's equipped with a heavy bolter and two sponsons, rather than just putting those on the sheet. Also the amount of "what book is that rule in?" I have to do during a game. I ended up just taking photos and cutting/pasting all of the rules for a given army list onto one page, just so I could find them.

Edited by Ripper.McGuirl

Things wot I like

-Tac squads are usable and reasonably priced

- My legion's Trait is useful even if its boring

Things wot I don't like

-Artillery nerfs kill building fluffy lists for my legion

-Dreadnoughts vs tanks disparity 

- One Legion specific unit is bad and the other is good but also kinda redundant 

-Hardly any Legion specific rows provide line 

Miniatures things 

I'm half expecting and dreading that the eventual book releases that will feature the less popular legion's will have bare minimum effort in and only drop their Legion specific praetors.

I reckon the siege of cthonia book will be an outlier in terms of content and miniatures released 

Things wot I'd like to see

Next two books to focuse on IW, RG, Sallies and IH to bring them up to speed with the other legion's in terms of a third Legion unit each, special character and praetors alongside the rest of what they should get in a expansion book

I have to second the hatred of the book layout. Whoever the edited the book should be demoted or fired, nothing in this book is intuitive.  Most GW books have a moderately intuitive setup that allows for quick searching. These books are terrible. Nerfs to bikes, artillery and the legacy pdf in general are my dislikes. On the fence about reactions as I don't like them but in our group we have done some house ruling so they are less obscenely broken and more narrative. I like that Headhunters and destroyers are playable. Terminators are good again and bringing tacticals and assault marines is a good choice. I dislike the obvious bias to IF and certain other Legions who get Line added to so many units but other armies get nothing. The Headhunter Rite of War should have given Line to them as example. I'm enjoying the edition so far but miss last edition for many things.