Leviathan Pre-Orders + Pre-order Bonuses (10/06)

As others have said, it depends on your local Royal Mail. I think GW dispatch their pre-orders on the Thursday.

I lived in one place where I would fairly consistently get the GW webstore pre-orders delivered on the Friday before launch.

I then moved to the other end of the country for work, where the local posties would deliver pre-orders on either the release Saturday or the following Monday in about a 50/50 split.

Have people ordering from FLGS heard about whether they're getting the bonus item or not, and if so which? I did ask Hobby Workshop the first pre-order weekend but not reply. Which I put down to it either getting lost in the mix of a crazy weekend, or the answer is "no"..... Be a shame for GW to make such a thing of it and then provide hardly any, but not a shock. Was really hoping for the dice tray!

4 hours ago, Doobles88 said:

Have people ordering from FLGS heard about whether they're getting the bonus item or not, and if so which? I did ask Hobby Workshop the first pre-order weekend but not reply. Which I put down to it either getting lost in the mix of a crazy weekend, or the answer is "no"..... Be a shame for GW to make such a thing of it and then provide hardly any, but not a shock. Was really hoping for the dice tray!

Every instance of "bonus" preorder items I've ever known have been reserved for instore/local customers because the FLGS' get a very low amount. I don't expect this time to be much different.

My Element Games Leviathan box is still 'waiting for stock'. Pretty sure the other parts of my order were in stock (hoping they didn't go out of stock in the interim - had that problem before with Element).

My order of the Leviathan novel via Zatu has been dispatched! The picture on the site was of the ltd edition but the price was the standard one - not expecting the nice blue one to appear!!!

4 hours ago, Doobles88 said:

My store got 100 boxes, most of which have been accounted for, but they have said "We didn't get anywhere near enough preorder bonuses to get everyone something, so it's first come, first serve for the GW official preorder stuff, and we will find some other goodies to include."

They are an art store first and foremost, so it'll probably be art supplies for the other bonuses, which i'm totally fine with.  Can always use a few more brushes.  That being said, I wouldn't mind having the terminator dice tray.

My shop ordered 21 copies and got a mixture of the dice  tray and the deployment tokens with them, but i don't think a full 21 - might have got 10 of each though. (actually might have just been packs of 8)

I went for the dice tray and it seems pretty nice and good quality. 

Edited by Frogian

8 minutes ago, Harleqvin said:

Anyone in the US get shipping notifications form GW yet? Mine is still saying "Pending" and am worried it won't get shipped till after the weekend...

In fairness the webstore said they ship FROM Saturday. Anyone receiving on Saturday or before is v lucky. It'll come :)

I got the UPS notification about an hour ago. I live in DC, so the distance from Memphis to DC isn't too far. It says a Sunday delivery, but based on previous pre-orders I am expecting Monday/Tuesday....

If its shipped with "surepost" UPS will hand off the package to a local USPS for final delivery and that usually adds a day (and USPS doesn't deliver on Sunday).

For those wanting to pick the box up tomorrow, this list has been updated with preorder prices to give the best deals around. A few places were swapped in when retailers didn't take off their usual discounts, so as best I can tell these are the cheapest boxes for each country =]

Edited by pawl