Leviathan Pre-Orders + Pre-order Bonuses (10/06)

2 hours ago, pawl said:

For those wanting to pick the box up tomorrow, this list has been updated with preorder prices to give the best deals around. A few places were swapped in when retailers didn't take off their usual discounts, so as best I can tell these are the cheapest boxes for each country =]

You're doing the God-Emperor's work with this public service, @pawl! Nice one.

2 minutes ago, Xenith said:

Anyone received theirs from Dark Sphere yet?

As far as their social media suggests they are only dispatching them today, so should start arriving tomorrow. (That is also my experience of dealing with them for preorders, they arrive on day of release, not before)

1 hour ago, lhg033 said:

Tracking shows "the sender has dispatched the item" yesterday but nothing since.

That’s what kind says. Only had the email today but the tracking says it was shipped yesterday. My friend who bought from another store has up to date tracking information. I’m guessing some Royal Mail centres are quicker than others.

3 hours ago, apologist said:

You're doing the God-Emperor's work with this public service, @pawl! Nice one.

Trying to save people money is a significant part of the reason I started writing the guides that eventually prompted building the site. I'm just a cheap-skate at heart! =D

(thankyou though, it's appreciated!)

5 minutes ago, SkimaskMohawk said:

What's really annoying is having to guess how the homogeneity is going to go in the future. "Heirloom weapons" aside, are all combis going distinct again in the codex? Are the repulsor arrays going to split back up? Sword brethren lightning claws coming back?

Yeah, the lack of knowing because 'its so great they just update things on the fly' when we look at the cost ($ and Time) to update after...I'm not a fan of the way GW operates.

1 hour ago, Nephaston said:

Seems stats differ in the box, which adds to the impression that some stuff was cobbled, re-glued, and rubix cubed after it was already printed.

mwd0mc74vq7b1.jpg

I'm so very glad these never made it to the game DMG 3 on combis with a 3+ BS is such a horrible mistake. If you think Wraithknights and Support weapons are obnoxious, lemme tell you about full rerolls with those bad boys :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

I'm so very glad these never made it to the game DMG 3 on combis with a 3+ BS is such a horrible mistake. If you think Wraithknights and Support weapons are obnoxious, lemme tell you about full rerolls with those bad boys :biggrin:

Knowing GW they would have been one per kit and thus one per squad.

Other than that they would have been fine if pointed correctly, but oh I forgot GW thinks simple addition is scary and people really should have just adopted power.

13 minutes ago, Nephaston said:

Knowing GW they would have been one per kit and thus one per squad.

Other than that they would have been fine if pointed correctly, but oh I forgot GW thinks simple addition is scary and people really should have just adopted power.

Thankfully it doesn't exist (long may it continue), so either way it's not the end of the world! :sweat: