Leviathan Pre-Orders + Pre-order Bonuses (10/06)

6 hours ago, Wraithwing said:

I've ordered direct, no despatch or shipping info yet :(

Same. Do GW Direct usually provide shipping info/tracking numbers on their orders? Or just hand it off to RM to deliver?

1 hour ago, Lysimachus said:

Same. Do GW Direct usually provide shipping info/tracking numbers on their orders? Or just hand it off to RM to deliver?

Yes - when you place an order with GW directly you get two confirmations; first a "We've got your order" email and secondly a "Hey, we've shipped your order" email. You do get a link to 'track' it, but it's not a proper Royal Mail tracking ID and you can't really see where it is.

I'm expecting to see my "We shipped your Leviathan" email in about 5-6 hours (1am to 2am UK time)

Edited by m_r_parker

Thoughts and prayers for those dealing with royal mail/parcelforce, the ebay order i made last weekend was out for delivery between 7:30 and 7:30 for 3 whole days before it arrived, well, got dumped outside my door silently by a ghost...
Mildly annoying for some odds and ends, i suspect a lot more stressful for a huge and oop starter box...

Edited by Noserenda

3 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

Thoughts and prayers for those dealing with royal mail/parcelforce, the ebay order i made last weekend was out for delivery between 7:30 and 7:30 for 3 whole days before it arrived, well, got dumped outside my door silently by a ghost...
Mildly annoying for some odds and ends, i suspect a lot more stressful for a huge and oop starter box...

Perhaps a good thing I just had mine redirected to a post office as I’m at work in the morning.

10 minutes ago, Dark Shepherd said:

I thought it was everyone in queue before 10am gets given a random place, everyone who joins after 10am is just next in line?

Yeah, that's how it works. Otherwise you could be in the queue early and never actually get to the store because the system kept randomly allocating new people in front of you.

10 hours ago, Lord Marshal said:

On the New Zealand site and it looks like the Index Cards aren't bundles...? 

Yeah at those prices per army they're a no go. Might have been the price per army within the faction? Either way I'm going to pass. 

Also really don't get how the pack of 5000 space marine cards is cheaper than the 5 you get in the world Eaters pack. 

57 minutes ago, Doobles88 said:

Also really don't get how the pack of 5000 space marine cards is cheaper than the 5 you get in the world Eaters pack. 

If any sort of real world logic applied, the more units you make, the cheaper per unit it is to produce and you have to presume there's a bajillion more copies of the SM cards versus everything else. But with GWs pricing being completely unrelated to costs I got nothing to explain this.

11 hours ago, Lord Marshal said:

On the New Zealand site and it looks like the Index Cards aren't bundles...? 

That's a shame. I'm certainly not going to pick these up for the index release. After the Marines codex comes up (presumably with updated cards) I could be tempted but not before.

Seems like Games Workshop definitely made enough this time around!

Still in stock at loads of retailers, and for £120 at Wayland and Alchemist still!

I guess this means it is likely there will be no second run/reprint though like there was for Indomitus, so everything out there is it.

Edited by Eptesicus

10 minutes ago, Wraithwing said:

I’ve checked directly on the UPS site. They’ve not actually got the consignment yet, just the label

This is so rubbish and deflating. Lost all hype now. 

Know what you mean had mine redirected to a post office thinking it might come while I was out but now I think I’ve delayed it somehow.

43 minutes ago, Wraithwing said:

I’ve checked directly on the UPS site. They’ve not actually got the consignment yet, just the label

I am in the same boat as you. Stay strong brother, so something else fun today, a d the hype will reappear when your stuff arrives.

1 hour ago, Wraithwing said:

Mine is now showing up as arriving next Thursday, we can party then!