Leviathan Pre-Orders + Pre-order Bonuses (10/06)

Ordered mine through an online retailer, received the box yesterday, but got none of the goodies. Were those for 3rd party retailers limited?Or was every preorder supposed to get some kind of goodie, no matter where you ordered?

Had shipping notice of my Order on Thursday and an UPS notice saying delivery scheduled for Friday morning, despite the tracking showing nothing other than label printed. Later on on Friday the tracking updated to say they'd got the parcel, then Saturday morning an UPS email saying delivery was now Monday morning so no weekend playing of anything for me. Have to see that has killed my enthusiasm for this weekend. No idea how they managed to "schedule" a delivery they'd not actually picked up. 

48 minutes ago, Kenzaburo said:

Ordered mine through an online retailer, received the box yesterday, but got none of the goodies. Were those for 3rd party retailers limited?Or was every preorder supposed to get some kind of goodie, no matter where you ordered?

Yeah the bonuses were super limited for 3rd parties I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Kenzaburo said:

GW made it seem like every order should get something but my flgs only received 5 dice trays and no markers.

1 hour ago, Phantomworks said:

My order from GW direct still shows pending.... :(

The first notice I got of mine having shipped from GW was when I got a knock at the front door, so honestly I think all bets are off when it comes to what's going on with shipping!

4 hours ago, painting.for.my.sanity said:

The first notice I got of mine having shipped from GW was when I got a knock at the front door, so honestly I think all bets are off when it comes to what's going on with shipping!

I've had this happen multiple times as well, as someone in mainland Europe receiving from Lyon. Just a surprise package from GW all of a sudden! Ironically, last ones were Allarus, so From Golden Light They Came?

My FLGS sold all of their pre orders and they still have like 5 copies sitting on the shelf in store… I know this is a limited run and you won’t see it again ,but at least  GW seems to have made enough for those that wanted copies, good to see ! .
I remember in years past ordering new release boxes from GW to be mailed and realised it was quicker to just order to collect from the store (I realise lots of frater do not have the choice) I feel for you waiting to get your goodies to open on the weekend and not getting it till the next week :confused: 

I’m actually looking forward to those Kasrkin killteam models coming back in stock now that leviathan hype has passed . :sweat:

2 hours ago, Mumeishi said:

My FLGS sold all of their pre orders and they still have like 5 copies sitting on the shelf in store… 

Same for my FLGS. I didn’t preorder Leviathan. I was able to head down to my FLGS yesterday and pick up a copy off the shelf just like how it used to be pre-Indomitus. 

Yeh, numbers were good this time around. Although it is obviously still popular. Wayland and Alchemist Workshop had a lot in stock still for £120 on Saturday but it has all gone now.

Still a fair amount about for £135-£150m but I guess in a few weeks time it will be difficult to get at RRP or below, and i think it is unlikely there will be a reprint this time.

For £120 it is ridiculous value. Started building the new terminators this weekend and they are awesome.

Edited by Eptesicus

Fraters/Sorors, 

Since my copy of Leviathan is in english (as per my request) but the giveaway is not eligible in my country (Italy) I decided to post here my code.

First arrived, first served. 

For the mods: it's a small thing, I hope it's not a problem, let me know otherwise.

Good luck, I hope some of you will win with this thing :).

20230625_201140.jpg

1 hour ago, Alby the Slayer said:

Fraters/Sorors, 

Since my copy of Leviathan is in english (as per my request) but the giveaway is not eligible in my country (Italy) I decided to post here my code.

First arrived, first served. 

For the mods: it's a small thing, I hope it's not a problem, let me know otherwise.

Good luck, I hope some of you will win with this thing :).

20230625_201140.jpg

The code will be used here; https://warhammer40000.com/battleforoghram/