Leviathan Pre-Orders + Pre-order Bonuses (10/06)

5 minutes ago, Orange Knight said:

Randomly the voice of Horus is here, the actor who voices him in the HH cinematic trailer.

I was soooo sure that voice was Henry C!

For all those about to order, I salute you!

At least the email advert has come out BEFORE the pre-order opens, and not after the website crashes and it all sold out :biggrin:

And the queue seems to be working. My estimated wait time is more than an hour

:jawdrop:

Edited by Sky Potato

My FLGS' register your interest system worked without a hitch. Got an invoice at 10am, have paid it and can now go about my day reassured that the stock allocation is confirmed by GW.

Seems like their registered list took all their allocation though as they aren't putting it on their shop site. Wasn't discounted in any case but happy to support them.

Good luck to everyone, hope everyone who wants a copy gets one.

5 minutes ago, pawl said:

I'll be updating this as soon as I can (working today!) but again, here's a list of retailers that should be offering discounts.

Hobby Workshop now have my money, and are requesting preorder payment by midday tomorrow - I would imagine any copies left then will go up for preorder on the site. =]

It looks like you can order from them still now too. I paid mine to them last night and after seeing the hour plus queue on GW I'm glad I went that route! 

Element are showing no stock. As are Goblin. They did say they were adding stock during the day though so may be one to watch. 

3 minutes ago, Odd-ad said:

Completely gone at element games

I think I got my order in, as it let me pay and it's showing on my account, but no confirmation email

I got mine in almost immediately with Element.

On their FB page they said if you paid and get confirmation you have a copy. (My order is on their site but no email yet I get they got totally hammered.)

Edited by Brother Captain Arkley

Well I got the book and the box + some extras, the website didn't crash, but there were some strange timing, I had 16 min wait on PC, and over a hour on my phone, when I disabled my firewall and changed my DNS server I got instantly into the website:blink:(i did this mainly to avoid my local internet and credit card company tons of verification)so total wait time around 13 min.

I wont recommend to do this now, might be just a but of something else. 

Edited by OpossumStrong

1 minute ago, Brother Captain Arkley said:

On there FB page they said if you paid and get confirmation you have a copy. (My order is on their site but no email yet I get they got totally hammered.)

Good to know, thanks! 

Honestly I wouldn't be too brokenhearted if it didn't go through, I do like all of the models, but it isn't like Indomitus where it felt like it was almost designed for the Black Templars, y'know? 

Hope everyone who wants one can though

10 minutes ago, Brother Captain Arkley said:

On their FB page they said if you paid and get confirmation you have a copy. (My order is on their site but no email yet I get they got totally hammered.)

I really hope that's true, I managed to get my order in with them and have an email confirmation but I know they have a bit of a spotty track record... I'm in the GW queue so I'm tempted to order another direct, I can always cancel or return it later!

16 minutes ago, Burni said:

My FLGS' register your interest system worked without a hitch. Got an invoice at 10am, have paid it and can now go about my day reassured that the stock allocation is confirmed by GW.

Seems like their registered list took all their allocation though as they aren't putting it on their shop site. Wasn't discounted in any case but happy to support them.

Good luck to everyone, hope everyone who wants a copy gets one.

I'm currently waiting for my FLGS to send me my invoice... Fingers crossed it's soon!

Hobby workshop is running slow, but still has copies to pre-order @£120.  And it's gone.

Queue is over an hour at GW, so uh, not gonna bother checking. Just waiting on my paypal invoice from Dark Sphere for my RoI copy. Best of luck to anyone stuck in a queue!

Does look like GW shorted initial stock to large independents in order to keep stock high at their main site and presumably copies out to their own stores come the 24th. So far looks like their promise of an ungodly amount of available stock might actually be true, as long as you buy direct...

Edited by Arkhanist

USA- of the two FLGS I frequent, I know one is getting all of their preorders, might be getting one less of their "Standard" order at most. They were told by their GW rep it is because of their seniority (been around 25 years) that they won't be getting allocated, but who knows what GW's metric for allocations is. 

4 minutes ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

my queue started at over 1 hour... but by the half hour mark it was my turn.

Between me and my friend that was gonna share a box, we have likely secured two.

Was the estimated time ticking down at all? Because I’ve been stuck at more than an hour since 1000, it’s not moved. The loading bar has moved, the estimated time hasn’t.