Leviathan Pre-Orders + Pre-order Bonuses (10/06)

1 minute ago, Sky Potato said:

Was the estimated time ticking down at all? Because I’ve been stuck at more than an hour since 1000, it’s not moved. The loading bar has moved, the estimated time hasn’t.

mines the same, as is my wifes.

My partner and I hedged our bets by having multiple devices in the wait ahead of the queue properly opening.

We got allocated over an hour, 35min and 4min.

I've bought one now, and left the "over an hour" to see how it progresses. It's still saying that at time of posting (1045).

Edited by painting.for.my.sanity

7 minutes ago, Sky Potato said:

Was the estimated time ticking down at all? Because I’ve been stuck at more than an hour since 1000, it’s not moved. The loading bar has moved, the estimated time hasn’t.

yes

EDIT: were you there before it started?, it stated it'd everyone who arrived early would get a random spot once it started while anyone after (presuambly) is just added at the end

Edited by Marshal Reinhard

20 minutes ago, SpaceDwalin said:

https://imperial.games/product/warhammer-40000-leviathan

Imperial Games currently showing 28 "in stock".

With discount.

£135

Imperial Games "in stock" number goes back up occasionally. Maybe they release more, maybe GW are occasionally releasing more to them?

Anyway, they are currently showing 21 available if anyone here is still looking.

26 minutes ago, frankendoodle65 said:

I really hope that's true, I managed to get my order in with them and have an email confirmation but I know they have a bit of a spotty track record... I'm in the GW queue so I'm tempted to order another direct, I can always cancel or return it later!

Well I have messaged them to confirm.

Fair warning, a few people have warned me Wayland can be a bit sketchy and may not update their availability in real time. I've not had issues with them before, but I've not pre ordered anything from them before either 

Possible they do have copies, but be aware you might get stung. 

6 minutes ago, siegfriedfr said:

Card payement on waylandgames was fried, but paypal worked like a charm. Since the website was pretty much toasted for the first half hour, they still had stock.

Interesting, I gave up on paypal and tried card and that's when I got through!

12 minutes ago, Toxichobbit said:

For anyone in the queue at GW, check Goblin Gaming. They're releasing their stock slowly over the day. Leviathan has gone in and out of stock multiple times already.

They’ve sold out their allocation just updated their site.