CSM Possessed Champion

NAVARRO

Hi guys, i have been working on my first project outside tyranids and this is my donation to Chest of Colors comunity that is organizing and builting one Chaos space Marine legion army for ebay and reverting to charity...

I converted one chaos space marine possessed champion and soon will paint it and send it CofC, so all your opinions can be very usefuff ;)

here you go

http://www.chestofcolors.com/cofc-postnuke/albums/album11/Possessed_Champion.jpg

GW's possessed are way better...

Ok, they aren't. ;)

That's some seriously nice sculpting you got going there, any chanse you got a site or similar with more pics of your stuff?? Too bad GWs possessed didn't look more like this guy...

Clearly you should quit those bugs, and start doing a chaos army. :lol:

+edit+

Oh, you had a link to your site in your sig, missed it. No need to tell me where to look for your stuff ;)

+edit+

Cheers

It looks like the Daemon is trying to burst throughit's host's body.

The movement, the sculpting and the base are all extremely beautiful.

You should be proud of such a nice mini.

You should send that to GW to show them what Possessed should really look like. Then they can destroy all the molds for their current laughable and quite pathetic Possessed who look like something off of the Muppet Show, and hire you to do the replacement models. Amazing work.

i will paint him very very soon since its a online project there are deadlines to respect :P

its chest of colors forums chaos legion mainly undivided with custom logos and colors... i spent about 2 weekends with this sculpt/convo.

i maily lurk here since my work is more about nids and not so much about bolters and chainswords... but when i have more work thats not nid related i will post it.

:D *sniff* ... beautiful.

Love the pose, love the detail, love the style. I especially love how it looks like the bulging of the muscles made him burst out of his armour. A true possed. B-e-a-utiful!

Simply said - amazing!!! You trully are an artist!

BTW - your web site and your blog are one of the best I have ever seen - really really great! :D

Looks sweet, really good, my only problem is.. He seems to have Deamonic Talons, and a model with Talons can not have any guns.

-Legacy40k

i only have old codex so im a completly ignorant there :D this is suposed to be boltpistol and claw has close combat weapon is it ilegal now on new codex?

@Zgar glad you liked the site and blog, its really hard work to do and keep them updated... thanks guys

Looks sweet, really good, my only problem is.. He seems to have Deamonic Talons, and a model with Talons can not have any guns.

-Legacy40k

i only have old codex so im a completly ignorant there :D this is suposed to be boltpistol and claw has close combat weapon is it ilegal now on new codex?

It's fine, the claw doesn't have to represent Daemonic Talons unless you want it to...

As NAVARRO said, it can just represent a CCW.

Interesting to see you tackling marines instead of Tyranids Nav, but dang, your GS work is still as great as ever.

Excellent work on the Possessed, looking ALOT better than what GW came up with. :)

i have to say when i started this one there wasnt much possessed minis from GW and when i was almost finishing my convo i saw new GW stuff and really was disapointed since theres so much that can be done and unfortunatly it was a missed chance in my opinion... good thing is that we can do our own convos :)

@StratoKhan ufff thanks man i was a bit worried there, didnt want to cut this one.

Archived