GT UK

Captain Idaho

Hope everone bought there tickets sooner than later. Just got a text from one my friend that GW HQ that ticket are going fast, a few heats are already near to selling out & ticket only been on sale for 24 hours+ ;)

So from these fourm we got, who bought tickets

Heat 1:

Ryan

Captain Idaho

Insane Psychopath

squigsnok

Heat 2:

Levett

DaemonPrinceDargor

IP

small confession guys. i havent got my ticket yet! i been away all weekend at a wedding, and have only just turned my PC back on! hope i havent blown my chances to get a ticket.

i will be buying first thing tomorrow, but if i cant get a ticket for heat 1 i will go for heat 2 and let you guys know.

sorry about that... ^_^

small confession guys. i havent got my ticket yet! i been away all weekend at a wedding, and have only just turned my PC back on! hope i havent blown my chances to get a ticket.

i will be buying first thing tomorrow, but if i cant get a ticket for heat 1 i will go for heat 2 and let you guys know.

sorry about that... :P

GT tickets are still going for each heat, there still a fair few for Heat 1 from what I read/been told.

Also ticket are apperntly (sp) going to be sent out on the 30th July, but not 100% sure on that one yet.

IP

its all good guys, i got my ticket. obviously i wont be using the new Space Marine Codex, so i will be using my 4th edition 5th Company Ultramarines.

as an extension to Mr. Psychopath's earlier post, here's what information we have, what the guys are taking in blue:

Heat 1:

Ryan

Captain Idaho - Ultramarines

Insane Psychopath

squigsnok

Seem there might be some dely with the UKGT tickets, it seem there might be some printer problems & that they will not be sent until and of Aug :(

So anyone entering in teams that all?? I think me & my friends be join with x-legion just wait & find out near the time. On the army front, I have a mere two models left to undercaot & then Aug time be spent just painting everthing got to as I got the 40k World Wide tournament in 7 & a half weeks before the GT.

IP

Well, I am coming down to WW with a team and my good old Space Wolves..... I don't expect to win many games, but I will be around on the friday evening for a beer and a warm-up game if anyone is interested?

NR :)

You're alright, I have my entire force to convert and paint before november :P

Yes I seen some your Sallies & they look really cool... I can see someone being play a lot of gear of war :D

Also look like Heat 2 & 3 might have sold out. Hope my friend got his Heat 3 ticket this morning.

Also yet another list of B&C memeber attending, just more for people who want to meet up/who look out for by armies, etc....

Heat 1

Ryan - Black Wolves

Captain Idaho - Ultramarines

Insane Psychopath - Iron Warriors

squigsnok - Xenos scum :lol: (orks most likey)

Heat 2

Darkangeldentist - Dark Angels of some type ;) possible Fallen Angels :P

Levett - ???

DaemonPrinceDargor - Chaos

Dark_Crozius - Chaos clown force

Heat 3

Ragnars Claw - Space Wolves?

turelhim vampire - Salamanders

IP

Hey for all those not going in a team already why doesn't the B&C put a team in hey?

I'm up for it so who will join me in the Legio Bolter & Chainsword Heat 1 team?

Sure why not

So if anyones up fo this what are we going with for a name

The Legio Bolter & Chainsword is the obvious one but what other B&C based names can we use?

right guys, got my T-shirt ordered! hope it survives crossing the Atlantic eh!

still not sure exactly where best to shack up though, any advice on good places? i was thinking (like i mentioned before) the River side Travel lodge, as by the look at the map it seems relatively close by to Warhammer world, about 2cm away going by the map! :P

as for my list, im tempted to bring last years complete with Honour Guard, as in 5th edition i have found they are just so much better! plus using the list is easy as i have experience with it. but i am tempted to go Assault Squad & Landspeeder with MM and HF instead...

Riverside travel lodge is the place i always stay at for Warhammer world events. Costs me roughly 4 pound taxi fair to get to the place from there and the taxi service you can get from riverside knows where Warhammer world is, (a big help if your not actualy from Nottingham and do'nt know the area in order to give directions).

cheers for the confirmation Dark_Crozius. it does seem that the Riverside Travel Lodge is cheapest around the area, unless someone can suggest something better :lol:

i'll be booking it soon then.

this is a little weird, but does anyone want to share a room? dont worry, you wont offend me if you dont want to, as after all i could be anyone! why arent i bothered about a stranger in the room? well firstly money is tight, secondly im a big and ugly enough not to be afraid of a stranger!

i'm taking the new SM's and will be using approx 8-9 multi melta's and 54 marines with Vulkan He'Stan :blink:

As for sharing a room... i'll be down there witha few mates from thursday goin out with the nottingham lass' ! :nuke:

Archived