Blood Angels Full 2nd Company

titan136

My BA 2nd Company is complete (most of it was commissioned though, I only painted the characters and the death company <_<)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/ultramarines/Blood%20Angels%20Commission/BloodAngels2ndCompany.jpg

All in all it contains

Dante

Mephiston

Corbulo

Tycho

Lemartes

60 Tactical Marines

3 Rhinos

20 Devastators

20 Assault Marines

10 Veteran Assault Marines (who can double as Honor Guard/Command Squad for the sake of the battle company data sheet)

10 Death Company

2 Baal Predators

1 Predator Annihilator

3 Attack Bikes

Soon, we will have a company on company on company on company? battle.

You know it, just waiting on Inflames to finish his company!

That looks just awesome. One of my team mates for Apocalypse plays Blood Angels and I just love having them on my side. They are truly awesome.

Yeah they're really cool fluffwise (slightly weaker rule wise)

hehehe pretty impressive loyalist. be careful though they might get ambushed

Only if i flank march, which i don't plan on doing since most of my stuff moves quickly and will likely have no problems getting into combat

No seriously though, they look great! will you be giving the other tactical squads and devastator squads rhinos too?

I'm tempted to but that's a lot of time effort and money to spend for asthetic appeal. devs won't need transports for sure and i like having a few squads of tacticals running around as bait.

You're goona have to rob the local blood bank to keep all those dudes happy! Hope you bought your painter a six-pack...

Oh worry not, they were paid well

I only wsh I had the time and money to waste on something like this! Very impressive!

And respond to your comments! getting a lot of 'post up - get replies - say nothing' posts at the moment!!

the term "waste" is relative :D and sorry, i try to respond as much as possible but i do work a lot and then spend a lot of time painting so i'm not as forum active as i'd like

Archived