Blood ravens captain

THE FATED FITH

Thanks!

If you are interested the conversions parts are: champions head and laurel (command squad) with alot of using the wire cutters and files as a makeshift dremel-spent about 2 hours in the cardiff store yesterday hollowing out the head! :))

the sword was also from the champion sprue (i managed to swap all the sicarius stuff :head sword other head, arm with helm in etc... for these parts on the day so i was lucky! :D)

the bionic arm/claw was from a really old necron model- i think... a friend gave it to me and i have had it lying round my bitz box for about 2 years

Iron halo was from the A.O.B.R termie which was given to me as some guy realised that termie sgt.s dont actually have iron halo's

the vambrace on his left hand was something i think from an imperial guard sprue - i found it on the grey carpet in the store asked round and it didnt belong to anyone so... :P

thanks for the comments

T.F.F

• 2 months later...

I like it. Sicarius has a really great pose for a field commander, and I'm a little surprised more people don't take advantage of it.

Aaaaaand I'm an idiot. This is what I get for browsing through search instead of pages - didn't realize how old this was.

Archived