Space Wolf Banners

Brother_Kalis

Hi there wolf brethen,

I'd like to know if someone had a clue where I could find a banner I could use for my wolf standards. Link, tips, whatever is appreciated.

Thanks

I have three banners in my army. Two are just the pack banners that come in the standard Space Wolves box. The third is actually the banner from the Marauder Horsemen set.

gallery_44726_4331_1481688.jpg

gallery_44726_4331_1331469.jpg

I am a bit frustrated they show ol Ironwolfs banner in the new dex but not Stormwulf's. For the life of me I can't even figure out how to do my own banner. Banners are vertical, my wolf is on all fours. Currently I am just using a backpack with a pelt draped on it.

I just used the regular marine banners with a few small bits added for mine

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/spikyjames/Wolves/100_4027.jpg

before you ask the barrels are objective markers :)

James

lol t5hats awesome, where did you get the barrels from?

I'm going to be using a lot of the Command Squad banners so I can get my hands on lots of nice bitz as well.

The "pointing finger guy"? :) This bit is excellent for LF squad leader IMO.

Along with kneeling legs (I'm buying six of the kits eventually, GW will love me) for a defensive Grey Hunter Pack, the Champion armour being pretty cool for Heresy armies, power weapon, fist and Apothecary bits to make my Wolf Priests stand out a bit more (I know they don't have it rules wise but hey)

I'm going to be using a lot of the Command Squad banners so I can get my hands on lots of nice bitz as well.

The "pointing finger guy"? :) This bit is excellent for LF squad leader IMO.

Along with kneeling legs (I'm buying six of the kits eventually, GW will love me) for a defensive Grey Hunter Pack, the Champion armour being pretty cool for Heresy armies, power weapon, fist and Apothecary bits to make my Wolf Priests stand out a bit more (I know they don't have it rules wise but hey)

Just be careful what You buy - Caveat emptor

i see teh squad wolf banners as more of a totem pole type thing, not necessarily with an actual flag/banner attached. i will be saving that for my great company banner.

heres what i used for my first wolf banner, my current list doesnt require any additional banners yet but when i do more i will be keeping with the totem theme.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo90/RADU_LYKAN/spacewolves/armyleft.jpg

Archived