Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

Looking forward to the tourny as I havnt played in an age!! Plus it will be my first outing with the sob codex but I think that's me down a point already as I'll get the codex the day before. And I'll have to do a lot of apologising to all my opponents my constant looking at my codex!!

I've got a B&C army patch :-P

And an intimate B&C piercing, but your not allowed to see it. And I have to be careful when standing near magnetized armies.

Oh the horror! The thought of a Dreadnought's arm swinging up to your crutch as you squeeze past the table!

I would just like to say that Sicarius's helm is now fully repainted and looking like new :)

This is despite GC08's wanton desecration of my Sicarius when he tossed it around the table like a grubby pawed 6 year old, violating my model with distain and disrespect that would normally only be attributed to a dirty dirty GK bandwagoner ;)

Also, the 3rd rhino is almost done so will be well ready for the day. Got to say, I had almost forgotten how horrible it is to have a measly 3+ armour save....

I would just like to say that Sicarius's helm is now fully repainted and looking like new :)

This is despite GC08's wanton desecration of my Sicarius when he tossed it around the table like a grubby pawed 6 year old, violating my model with distain and disrespect that would normally only be attributed to a dirty dirty GK bandwagoner ;)

Oh the shame :), to be fair he did grab hold of my berserker and then let go in mid air.

Also, the 3rd rhino is almost done so will be well ready for the day. Got to say, I had almost forgotten how horrible it is to have a measly 3+ armour save....

you should try an army of 4+ its a nightmare when your dice misbehave

edit: quick update, all of the B&Cers bar one have sent payment, ive only recieved a list from alloyslayer though

does this mean i'm winning so far? :D

I'm not classed as B&Cers :P

My list is in too :D

edit: quick update, all of the B&Cers bar one have sent payment, ive only recieved a list from alloyslayer though

does this mean i'm winning so far? :lol:

My list is in too :)

well aren't you special :P

, and has been schooled in the arts of gamesmanship and respect for others!

Like shooting poor Ork Players with Nerf Guns to distract them from evil nid like shenanigans! ;)

@OP Do you want me to just copy and past my army list via PM or would you rather an email with attachment ? (I'll have my list sorted by the end of the week/Today if I get a move on)

@OP Do you want me to just copy and past my army list via PM or would you rather an email with attachment ? (I'll have my list sorted by the end of the week/Today if I get a move on)

yeah pm is fine, aslong as each unit has a full list of upgrades and unit costing.. it will be easier to check that way

thanks muchly

does this mean i'm winning so far? :D

My list is in too :)

well aren't you special :P

@alloyslayer, ive got about 1/3rd of all lists in at the moment, so 1/3rd of you are winning ;)

@Nurglez, meaty is indeed special its his birthday the weekend of the tournament.. sadly the young'uns grow up and spread thier wings, hes off to looniversity shortly after too.

Archived