Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

Since my codex doesn't come out till the end of the month is there any chance a can send you a list a couple of days before and still get the point?

is your pm system blocked?, it wont allow messaging

anyhoo that should be fine, i wouldnt be able to check the list until i got the WD either

ok heres a run down of prizes for this years event

tournament first place: Space wolf battleforce

tournament runner-up: GK terminator box

best army: Stormraven gunship

best army runner up: Blood angels sanguinary guard box

best single model: eldar avatar (metal model in blister)

most sporting: space marine tactical squad.. **note if no one person is voted best sportsman, prize will instead go to tournament third place**

framed certificates to all prizes including tournament third place and tournament wooden spoon winner (who will also recieve the coveted wooden spoon)

there are 24 players (i hope, one pulled out but i think theres a replacement)

I may have to buy more spoons :P

its about 2 and half weeks away, if i can remind everyone to look at the pdf and use the checklist for what to bring with you on the day.. im sure those familar with tournies wont need to be reminded though.

in terms of lunch, we have several outlets and a sainsburys very close to the club.. we will be sharing the premises with the bowles team who themselves have an important match on the day (on the green outside obviously).. bar will be open normal times, so you can buy alcohol if your old enough and you can drink at the tables

in terms of lunch, we have several outlets and a sainsburys very close to the club.. we will be sharing the premises with the bowles team who themselves have an important match on the day (on the green outside obviously)..

Is there stilla Dominos Pizza nearby? If so, Happy Days! :D

Archived