Citadel 145 Paint range

I'll try that grey option and a wolfy out later today, I'll also do some metallics on a test mini to see what the outcome is.

I've gone through all the paints to ensure the number are correct and that there is one of each and no duplicates / missing paints. No issues there.

Id like to see how some gold looks.....like with the old paints id do a tin bitz base coat, then shining gold, devlan mud wash, then a burnished gold and mithril silver dry brush....and it always made any amount of gold i did look so awesome. What does the new paint line have to offer for this type of work?

- I am very excited about new paints....but not super thrilled about having to buy all new paints :)

- I am very excited about new paints....but not super thrilled about having to buy all new paints :blush:
Lucky. My paints all dried out, and I still haven't found a source for yellow ink. My Word Bearers will either have to be painted with the new paints, or I'll have to get some third party stuff.

Let me know how the "Layer 1, Layer 2" stuff works out; I'm hoping it doesn't just turn out to be more semi-opaque paint designed to show brush strokes.

i'm in a similar boat to Darth_giles, i have about 17 paints i need to replace due to drying out.

i've finally deicded i will give the new GW ones a spin after testing them out in store rather than jumping ship to vallejo. That, and i know an independant stockist in London that sells them 20% cheaper than GW (or 25% less if you order online). the same place also has a reasonable amount of the old range available if anyone is looking

- I am very excited about new paints....but not super thrilled about having to buy all new paints :(
Lucky. My paints all dried out, and I still haven't found a source for yellow ink. My Word Bearers will either have to be painted with the new paints, or I'll have to get some third party stuff.

Let me know how the "Layer 1, Layer 2" stuff works out; I'm hoping it doesn't just turn out to be more semi-opaque paint designed to show brush strokes.

You might want to check Nesbet Miniatures tutorial on this paint medium out. I tried it out on some of my older dried, not completely, paints and they came back like new. Don't think I have any that are completely dried out, but if I find one I will try it out on one.

Archived