IA: Stygian Angels "Sons of Perdition"

Ecritter

Woah. I'm seeing all this hardcore criticism and canon debate so I feel kind of stupid asking this, but...

how do you get that badass banner you used at the top (STYGIAN ANGELS in cool font and etc.)? Is it a feature of the B&C or is it some other thing I'm shamefully unaware of?

- Silent Killers, silent to those outside the chapter .. no battle cries, etc.

- Merciless killers, anything to reach their goal .. the Emperor's goal

- Brutally efficient, Cold hearted, anyone or anything between them and their target is a target

- Overwhelming force of arms, open with orbital bombardment, then drop pods, always on the attack

- Heavy Biker squad numbers, no Devs and very few Tanks

I wouldn't go with silent. Merciless, maybe. Brutal, maybe. The other two...eh.

Regarding the new section...I'd actually reiterate my suggestion to make their tactics more hive gangy. The custom bikes can be how they keep in touch with their roots, even if most of the time they're busy being nasty tunnel-fighters or the like.

Whitey and Bigfoot are a little un-Space Mariney, IMO.

I think they need a few more little details, in sidebars or the like. The drugs thing might work well, IMO. The bikes would also make a good sidebar, too.

Regarding the new section...I'd actually reiterate my suggestion to make their tactics more hive gangy. The custom bikes can be how they keep in touch with their roots, even if most of the time they're busy being nasty tunnel-fighters or the like.

What do you suggest to make them more 'gangy'?

Whitey and Bigfoot are a little un-Space Mariney, IMO.

Perhaps, but gangy at least :yes:

I think they need a few more little details, in sidebars or the like. The drugs thing might work well, IMO. The bikes would also make a good sidebar, too.

I really don't see the draw of the drug angle.  :wallbash:

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  I did change their specialty to "savage urban warfare".

Also, since I'd not heard of the Doom Rider before (thanks Firepower), I changed the name.

Edited by Ecritter

What do you suggest to make them more 'gangy'?

Fewer bikes. More infantry. More close-quarters. Etc.

Perhaps, but gangy at least yes.gif

True. :tongue.:

I really don't see the draw of the drug angle. wallbash.gif

Uniqueness + Hells-Angelsness.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I did change their specialty to "savage urban warfare".

That'd help. Just making them distinct from the Scars, basically. Jaghatai was all about unity in the service of a higher cause - what's their higher cause? Anything unique about it?

Fewer bikes. More infantry. More close-quarters. Etc.

Can't really do that and stay true to the theme I want.  I think biker gangy is gangy enough.

Uniqueness + Hells-Angelsness.

Ah, but I am shooting for less unique with this one.

Jaghatai was all about unity in the service of a higher cause - what's their higher cause? Anything unique about it?

I thought I'd covered that in the Beliefs section.  The Angels goal is to complete the Emperor's original plan, the plan that the whole Great Crusade was about.  Bringing all humanity under control of the Imperium.