Hi all !
I've been lurking on this forum for so long now, but i've never posted anything. Well, it's time for me to correct this !

I've been modelling warhammer for 14 years, so, i've been through many project, but my latest, and favourite so far, had started with my finding the imperial armor volume 9 and 10, the Badab War.

I've started a Minotaurs army, with some units from the Carcharodons Astra chapter, but in the process, i've been distracted with some other significant figures from various chapter.

Enough talking, see by yourselves (well as soon as I found out how to post pictures smile.png )

To post them into a post, go to your gallery and select a picture, then click on the options button and go to the share links button. Click on it and click the BBC link and copy/paste it into your post and you got yourself a pic in the post. Looking at the pics though, you have some lovely models.

Some excellent sculpting there mate, really impressive. One thing I'm not sure on is the blue on the painted guy. Is this verdigris effect? Your Executioner guy is epic! I've been messing around with a few conversions but that guy really epitomises that chapter for me. Please keep 'em coming.

Thanks for your interest and the comments guys !

@geordie : "One thing I'm not sure on is the blue on the painted guy. Is this verdigris effect?" Yes, I know, it's a bit Bright. I strictly followed what Games Workshop explained in their painting book, but the results is a bit awkward. Nonetheless, I kinda like the final effect, so I'll probably continue using it :)

Also, I must Warn you, i'm a very slow painter, and I prefer Sculpting, so I have a lot of WIP on my table, but very few painted.

• 4 weeks later...

Some more minotaurs =>
A finished Myrmidon :

gallery_73215_8685_80317.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_207318.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_148359.jpg

A WIP Myrmidons (assault veterans) group Shot :

gallery_73215_8685_1139253.jpg

Achilles WIP, Vet Sarg of the Myrmidons :

gallery_73215_8685_1131142.jpg

Kratos WIP, assault veterans with a pair of power claws

gallery_73215_8685_1184217.jpg