Some awesome conversions in this thread. I've always wanted to make all the special characters from the Badab War books, although that's far off in the future for me. If I ever do it I'll definitely be referring back here for inspiration.

• 3 weeks later...

So as always side project ! I never do Chaos Space marines because, well because i don't have enough time and i've always prefered loyalist.
But i've gathered looooots of bitz for chaos, so i decided to use them to create a suitable opponent for my Minotaurs and Carcharodons.

Let me introduce you The Blood Paladin, former Skull champion of the world eater Legion, now spreading the "word" of Khorne across the Galaxy !

gallery_73215_8685_433663.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_1317541.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_700745.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_900045.jpg

Comments and Criticisms appreciated (sorry for the pictures from my phone)

Very Cool piece.yes.gif

Thanks for looking Brother, Last time i built something From Chaos it was for the realease of the possessed marines, quite a while ago now.

So i'm pretty happy about this one ! (of course Khorne is my favorite Chaos God, Minotaurs, Carcharodons are clues that i like tenderness :D )

Very nice work - reminds my of the Big Bad Lord of Darkness from the 80's film Legend. Is that FW Abaddon's base I spy?

http://d12vb6dvkz909q.cloudfront.net/uploads/galleries/33236/legend%282%29.jpg

Yeah, it truly does ! The oversized head plus the style of the horns. It wasn't intended, but i also had that thinking after finishing him :)

For the base it is Abaddon indeed. I ordered two Abaddon VS Loken set, the game could be, can you spot the pieces of those two in the various conversions ^^ a clue, the starting of a Red Brethen :

gallery_73215_8685_422206.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_1368598.jpg

The next two will be Space Hulk termi converted to have lightning claws, as the Red Brethen they will become :)

Greetings Brothers,

What i'm currently working on, 5 Red Brethens for my Carchorodon army, the last one will be the lightning claws termie from Space hulk.

The more i built this dual army Minotaurs / Carcharodons, the more it becomes a Carcharodons army ^^ Sweet violence.

Anyway, a very W.I.P of the wild bunch :

gallery_73215_8685_1074114.jpg

Comments and criticisms please !

• 4 weeks later...

New Character is a Carcharodon Chaplain, he will lead an assault unit. It is nearly done, just the 8 branch star to remove on the gauntlet, and some shark sculpting on the shoulder pad.

I don't know yet what to do with the death guard symbol, maybe rework it a bit....

gallery_73215_8685_121846.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_85971.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_85358.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_195176.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_147952.jpg

Comments and Criticism appreciated :)

Great conversions! Malakim and Tyberos are definitely my favorites here.

Thanks Hushrong ! Tyberos is the actual leader of my mixed Carcharodon / Minotaur army !

I've always loved the fluff of Lamenters, but I really suck at painting Yellow ^^ so i never started even a unit of them, except for Malakim

Here's a groupshot of Tyberos and some of his fellow honor guard :

gallery_73215_8685_210797.jpg

The boss Himself :

gallery_73215_8685_818301.jpggallery_73215_8685_464055.jpg

And the Rasta Angel again smile.png

gallery_73215_8685_928125.jpg

Thanks again !

Hi lads !

Today, i'd like to present you Arkash Hakkon, the Dark Lord, the Undefeated, current High executioner of the Executioners chapter, back after his long exil to lead his chapter once more.

He is not finished yet (yes there is a big lack of chains and skulls here ^^), but still !

He is wielding the "Lifetaker", guess his pal Thulsa Kan gave him back after the Badab War.

gallery_73215_8685_131696.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_194779.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_90828.jpg

Comments and criticisms welcomed !

DARN! I had quite a bit of loyalist left overs that were destined to be Raven Guard...but seeing you Tybero and his Honor Guard together has me rethinking what to do.

The Executioner also looks cool. He definitely looks like a dark lord. What did you use for a head under the hood?

DARN! I had quite a bit of loyalist left overs that were destined to be Raven Guard...but seeing you Tybero and his Honor Guard together has me rethinking what to do.

The Executioner also looks cool. He definitely looks like a dark lord. What did you use for a head under the hood?

Thanks ! i'll be glad to see more Carcharodons :)

The head for Arkash is from a Space wolf, the one with a crest (removed) and a "pony tail", i don't know if you see wich one i mean ?

Here is Watch Captain Dhakon "the swift" Kralem, wielding his beloved twin axes, Slaughter and Sorrow. As he is a Xenos hunter, you may notice the Eldar and Necron heads hanging over his cloak. He also has a xenos force field on his right arm (replace the iron halo) :

gallery_73215_8685_226232.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_185080.jpg

gallery_73215_8685_188443.jpggallery_73215_8685_221596.jpg

He is part of a Carcharodon / Executioner / Minotaur triptich.

I made a model for each army using a body of Medusan Immortal each time. I wanted to put as much character as possible in each one, to make thelm look as different as possible with the same base, you'll tell me if it's a succeeded.

I'll post the others soon !

Thanks for looking !

Arkon is looking sweet! I think that is the best use of that WoC mini for a power armored marine.

And the new guy. I like that guy! The helm tucked behind the gorget, two axes swinging, and pose are great. 

Awesome work throughout this thread mate! thumbsup.gif Your sculpting is excellent, and I really like all the unique close combat weapons you've created. However, I think my favorite has to be High Executioner Hakkon, which is just a stunning conversion of that chaos warrior model. Keep up the good work brother!

Awesome work throughout this thread mate! thumbsup.gif Your sculpting is excellent, and I really like all the unique close combat weapons you've created. However, I think my favorite has to be High Executioner Hakkon, which is just a stunning conversion of that chaos warrior model. Keep up the good work brother!

Thanks bro' glad you came across this log.

I appreciate even more the comment, as it is from a fellow Executioner lover :)

Archived