=][= E Tenebrae Lux III =][=

14765161096_8a083c026a_b.jpg

Could go either way - depending on your perspective.

Bull crap. That's a Templar. He's got it ;)

Reminds me of the WD when Templars got their own dex. The EC slayed a Defiler in gloriously epic single combat. Ahhh the good old days.

Now back to the painting bench pinch.gif

I'd say from this perspective the BT is fracking fracked as frack. If you take the pic from the scorpion's perspective the scorpion is walking around a corner, hears a tiny *splat* and then wonders who's turd he's stepped in now...

I'd say from this perspective the BT is fracking fracked as frack. If you take the pic from the scorpion's perspective the scorpion is walking around a corner, hears a tiny *splat* and then wonders who's turd he's stepped in now...

Now you know the real reason for the tabards. Cover up the...erm...true feelings ;)

It may not be in RED, but it is zealous none the less. I have said it before but it demands repeating. And I post it here so that you know we are coming. Join us or perish under our swords.

We dare to be free. We dare to live, to dream, to pursue our fortunes, and to choose our own fates. And for this we are damned. For a tyrant rules the Imperium of man and liberty is treason there.

They tried to take everything from us. They took from us our faith and our pride, our duty and our honour, our fate, our fortune, our pursuit, our victory, and the lives of our brothers. They drove us out. They cracked planets and burned the stars to banish us. From Davin’s moon to the blasted forests of Caliban they hunted us down like beasts. They took almost all we had and all we were. But they could not take from us our hate. They could not take from us our anger and our rage. In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize. And on that day we shall know salvation.

Our hate is what makes us strong. Let it fester and burn in your soul. Let it tear you apart so that the dark lords of the warp may build you anew in their profane image. All men worship the four, even though many don’t realize it. Whilst they live, they strive for perfection, they seek to change their fates, they fight for their beliefs, and they stagnate in perceived safety. When they die their souls are sweet supplication in glory to the four. But we are their betters, for they reject out of misplaced guilt a simple truth. We revel in that truth, we know that in this wide galaxy we alone know true freedom. We do whatever we want whenever we will, and none can stop us. We take that which should be ours and we revel in our gifts. Only one obstacle stands in our way in the pursuit of true freedom from the tyrants of old; the Imperium of Man! So take up the bolter, take up the chain axe and sword, take to your ships and show them the meaning of fear. On every planet we will march, and wherever we march we will kill. This empire of lies is built on a rotting corpse and it rots with him. With our hatred shall we scour the galaxy clean of His filth. For the glory of the dark gods yes, but for our own vengeance all the more. Onwards! To Terra! To the Golden Throne! And to victory after ten thousand years!

And what are the achievements of your fragile Imperium? It is a corpse rotting slowly from without while maggots writhe in its belly. It was built with the toils of heroes and giants, but now it is inhabited by frightened weaklings to whom the glories of those days are half-forgotten legends. i have forgotten nothing and my wisdom has expanded far beyond mere mortal frailties.

Ahriman of the Throusand Sons

Chaos Codex, 2nd Edition. I learned this by heart for a High School English assignment in ´97 and never forgot it. :tu: ;)

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Poster_V6.jpg

THE ETL III IS OFFICIALLY OVER...

This is the official close of ETL III.

No more completions will be accepted beyond this point.

You are free to post comments, pictures or questions but no further completions will be accepted.

...THE DOORS HAVE CLOSED!!!

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

Congratulations to all participants - It has been a monumental event!

Now I will compile the results and update the first page in all Strategiums posting the usual "updated to this point" once finished. Feel free to visit the Strategiums and let me know if you spot an omission or a mistake so I can correct it.

I will prepare the Final Report that hopefully will be ready on Sunday, August 3rd (so people will have a good Sunday read).

Until then relax and enjoy your weekend!

----Begin Transmission----

Dust and ash lazily drift down from the sky. The battle is finally over. Though I am myself incapable of such, I see movement under the rubble. A figure stirs, with blackened and torn standard in hand, but at this distance I cannot make out the colors, nor the allegiance. Who is this conqueror? Have we won, or lost? But the figure walks toward me...

---End Transmission---

Thanks for running this Semper, and see you next year.

Archived