Ryza Pattern Lascannons

NovaScotius

Hi all,

I'm looking at adding some Iron Havocs to my Iron Warriors, and want to give them Lascannons. I've had a look at the two available types, and prefer the look of the Ryza Pattern. All of my army so far has been in Mk3 plate, but I can't find any pictures of Mk3 marines with the Ryza Lascannons... I know that the kits should be compatible, but would like to see how they mesh visually before I take the plunge with them. Has anyone got any photos of Mk3 marines (of any Legion!) with the Ryza Lascannons?

Thanks!

You may(?) have to slightly modify the vambrace (just shave it down) on the MKIII to make it fit, judging by the looks of things. On second thought, maybe not even that. It looks like it might fit. I don't actually have the Ryza lascannon kit, but I can tell you that they would aesthetically be perfectly fine together (just as much so as the "standard" FW lascannon anyways. They very much belong to the same aesthetic family.)

I can't help you with pictures sorry. I did a quick google search and didn't find anything.

I do think they will look awesome though. A little different to the norm to make them stand out. I am thinking of doing some with missle launchers and I was thinking of using the Proteus-II pattern launchers for that reason.

Archived