OrbofAntioch's Reborn

OrbOfAntioch

I like painting large blobs together, which makes this slightly painful: ~50 odd warriors, about 40% complete. 

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/922/voJAur.jpg

When they are done they will look something like this:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/923/kTqWDN.jpg

• 7 months later...

Note:
* The riders for the Skyweavers and Shining Spears are commissioned. I've only painted the bikes since I didn't enjoy painting those little elves. The outfit is called Unlimited Colors and they've done a really nice job:

wtfwPf.jpg

NaG0qn.jpg

vSPai0.jpg

SggRQs.jpg

** My GF's photoediting app way overexposed all of my own photos photos but I'm too lazy to take proper pictures myself.

Now these boys & girls I did personally:
VJ88mD.jpg

jocxKx.jpg

TRwxy4.jpg

A few finishing touches to be done, and about 30 more only half painted, but since they mostly shack up in my venoms anyway I don't really urgently need to have a lot painted for gameplay... they mostly just explode out of their ride, die, and then get recycled to hop out of another venom... hahaha...

Absolutely wonderful! The bone and the green go very well together indeed!

I cant help but think that the wraithfighter could do with some of your lovely pattern work that you did on your jetbikes though.

Thank you sir! And yes, I do plan on doing some additional patterns on the Hemlocks soon as I have the whole air wing finished. 

These venoms are in the same boat:

(I built and primed these a while time ago so the build quality didn't get a lot of love..)

cOvgvr.jpg

Some more jetbikes in the WIP pipeline:

iCKjhW.jpg

The original plan was to run Skyreavers, Shining Spears, and Reavers in the same army but the FAQ kind of threw a monkey wrench in that plan. 

I suppose it can still be pulled of if I ran Soaring Spite and Red Grief outriders although Troupe Masters and Succubi will either need to hitchhike or just sit behind paying taxes. 

THJOND.jpg

vjAUeJ.jpg

Archon riding dirty

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived