Powerfist Primaris, what do you use?

The ones from the kits - there's one in the IF frame and there used to be a PF/ PP Captain available. My first Primaris acquisition :)

But I've just checked, old Fists work in both size and design (bit less detail, but same shape overall, rivets in the same place, same armor plate shapes etc) - you just need a Primaris model with a flat shoulder joint.

I've recently used a Plastic Lightning Claw with the blades snipped off on a Primaris Captain to give him what essentially amounts to a Power Fist with Power-Brass Knuckles Attachment to make a Primaris Captain with Plasma Pistol so those could work especially if you have some lying around from a Vanguard Veteran Box since that would also give you Left/Right Hand options.

Plus almost every SM kit came with a powerfist... Even ones that made little sense to do so. And if you were playing in 7th you Probably didn't use (many of) them so they are probably piling up in one's bits bin.

I've got some from devastator squad boxes, tactical squad boxes, Sternguard boxes and black templar upgrade kits. I think maybe even the comand squad box and assault squad box came with power fists. (Oh and the mk 3 and mk 4 kits have the too)

I've got several "small parts sorters" usually used for screws. Nails. Electrical terminations and such. Have one cubby drawer dedicated to most powerfists... Then one for black templar melee arms which has an least 6 BT fists. And another cubby for chaos powered weapons with fists for chaos marines...

Power fists are just very 40k. You can't avoid accumulating a pile of them if you've collected marines for any decent length of time unless you are throwing them away... Probably couldn't sell them cus everybody else probably had an excess of them too.

Plus almost every SM kit came with a powerfist... Even ones that made little sense to do so.

Power fists are just very 40k. You can't avoid accumulating a pile of them if you've collected marines for any decent length of time unless you are throwing them away... Probably couldn't sell them cus everybody else probably had an excess of them too.

That is so accurate :lol:

I haven't even been playing 40k for anywhere near as long as some people, and I've already got something close to 15 Power Fists just lying around :lol:

Neat choice grotsmasha.

So that assault marine fist. That's the current ASM kit? Cus I have models for the 2 previousplastic assault kits and their fists are not the same as that I think...

That´s the "new" ASM kit with eviscerator option in it. It´s kinda weird looking fist, more suitable on landing or just jumping and leaning on something pose.

Neat choice grotsmasha.

So that assault marine fist. That's the current ASM kit? Cus I have models for the 2 previousplastic assault kits and their fists are not the same as that I think...

That´s the "new" ASM kit with eviscerator option in it. It´s kinda weird looking fist, more suitable on landing or just jumping and leaning on something pose.

I think that fist make your guy look more realistic than the constant closed fist.

Neat choice grotsmasha.

I used that one for a "I'm gonna choke a :cuss:" pose for my assault sgt.

https://imgur.com/a/E31u5Wn

Is my wip primaris LT, he has the fist from one of the old kits.

Love how that guy turned out.

The Agressor arm also looks pretty cool.

It appears that I am in the minority, as I've always used PFs in my armies through all editions. So, I've got a few, but will have to dig  through and find my non-Templar PFs.

Archived