I really hope Inquisition gets some new models

While I agree in principle, the acolytes have such diverse potential backgrounds that it would be impossible to make a suitably diverse range that is wholly representative. With acolytes, the hobbyist has great freedom to convert from the majority of IMPERIUM (and potentially other) factions, not to mention the Necromunda range. Creative players might even incorporate Age of Sigmar models. And for those that won't be restricted from using them, non-GW models are great for converting or for simple WH40Kification.

I was super disappointed with the KT rebox, because it would have been the PERFECT delivery system for the Inquisition. Having said that, they could do it without re-releasing the core game- three Kill Teams, one for each Ordo. Euclidean Starstrider size- a squad of 5 + 3 elite characters + the Inquisitor. 

There are Inquisitor model releases in November, according to that leaked release schedule document, but they may just be re-releases of the old metal Inquisitors that we lost. I think they're scheduled to be released in 3 weeks; we get 3 hereticus, a malleus and 2 daemonhosts. I'm not sure if there have been any metal releases in 8th, or any metal re-releases in 8th. I don't think there have been new finecast releases in 8th, but there may have been finecast re-releases.

I think the trend has been that every new model for 8th so far has been plastic.

If these 6 models are new plastic sculpts, that will be a bombtrack!

We can hope. Previews will go up the week of Nov 25 on the community page, but we'll see them in WD on the 22, and even earlier if you are a subscriber. So subscribers out there, when you get you WD, hit us back with spoilers!