Exemplary Battles - Breaking of the Perfect Fortress

@mogsam I said it looks great, and my post had nothing saying "don't do it". Just that it wasn't very lore accurate.

For the people correcting mogsams pronoun use; you can't see signatures or icon information on mobile; might want to rephrase directives to edit posts as requests in light of that.

It is funny to think that Corax might have had no idea what a raven was until after meeting the legion, although Njal Storm caller has a cyber-raven on his model, so clearly they exist somewhere in the distant future.

I sometimes think about this, if a reader/viewer should consider 30k/40k as more of a historical presented in way understandable. For example, in A Knight's Tale, music by Queen represents 'popular, everyone knows it and joins it' music at jousts. Could Raven Guard be Xertlpothk Guard where a xertlpothk is an animal with the same 'dark, carrion feeders, ill-omened, with connotations of messengers for mysterious gods' vibe as ravens rather than a literal raven? There's no actual raven skull totems, but xertlpothk totems instead?