What did you end up getting?

4 minutes ago, Marshall Mittens said:

I bought 3 starters, 2 Kratos, 1 Special Weapons, 1 Missile/Heavy Bolter pack, and 4 Rhinos for my sons of Horus, along with the rules and decals!

This feels like the definition of "go big or go home". Impressive haul for sure. If that were me I'd still be painting it in 15 years time!

8 minutes ago, Marshall Mittens said:

I bought 3 starters, 2 Kratos, 1 Special Weapons, 1 Missile/Heavy Bolter pack, and 4 Rhinos for my sons of Horus, along with the rules and decals!

That is Heresy in a nutshell! 

I got the starter and both books. My FLGS has the special weapons pack on order for me too. Trying to be better about buying stuff when I am ready to paint it so I am holding off on a Kratos but it will end up on the shelf.

Edited by Corswain

14 minutes ago, Corswain said:

I got the starter and both books. My FLGS has the special weapons pack on order for me too. Trying to be better about buying stuff when I am ready to paint it so I am holding off on a Kratos but it will end up on the shelf.

Same, except I haven’t picked up the special weapons pack. Not sure I’ll be able have such self control for long. 

I just got the starter and then sold off half the beakies and the Cataphractii (prefer the look of Tartaros). Heresy is a side-side-side project for me so I'm trying super hard not to generate a massive pile of shame for it, I have enough of those for 40k and AoS as it is.

The boxed set and Libers, a few bits to adorn the models, and a handful of Rhinos on the way! Then, a follow-up to Forge World to round off the new force, with a Project Log to come…!

2 minutes ago, Chaeron said:

The boxed set and Libers, a few bits to adorn the models, and a handful of Rhinos on the way! Then, a follow-up to Forge World to round off the new force, with a Project Log to come…!

Oooooo new force, eh? Which legion have you plumped for?

I got the starter, special weapons and both Libers. Didn't get a Kratos as I don't love the model (although I don't hate it either) and didn't think it would suit my playstyle (although I'm now thinking I might be able to find a use for it - the main issue is that I'm planning a unit of Cenobium in a Land Raider and I'm not convinced the Land Raider will last long at all unless there is some other heavy armour to provide target saturation, which makes me wonder whether a Kratos might be useful).

When they release the other heavy weapons I will definitely get some, plus the Sicaran and Leviathan. Those are must haves for me, so I didn't buy any of the stuff in the first wave that I wasn't totally sure I wanted. 

I held back and just went with the two Liber books. I am getting a friend’s spare rulebook, and that’ll be it for me until I both A: Play a bunch with the 10k-ish I have across two legions, and B: Work my way through some of the thousands of points worth of Heresy I have in the backlog.

I am so stoked to see Heresy exploding, though!

The boxed set, both Libers, one special weapons box, and two Kratos tanks.

I'm starting to think that part of the box and the two Kratos are for my Word Bearers, and I'm heavily considering starting a second legion with the remainder of the box.

I went for the big box, a Deimos Rhino, Liber Astartes and half the special weapons 

I’ve just finished magnetising the Contemptor, such a nice kit!

There’s a video on my channel if anyone is interested - it’s very simple to do, no cutting or filing needed.

Hope they do the same with the Leviathan

I got the starter set, both libers and the weapons packs. I also mail ordered 15 bolt pistol arms, 15 chainsword arms, and a few power weapons.

The terminators are going into my Alpha Legion, alongside the Spartan. The MkVI marines and the Contemptor are being turned into my new Blood Angels 5th Company army.

I ordered the Liber Astartes and grabbed a rulebook from ebay. Since I have an entire Space Wolf force sitting here needing finishing, I passed on models for now.