EXE's Horus Heresy 2.0 Adventure - Dark Mechanicum!

Uhhh.. Hi?!

I'm EXE, also known as Alex, I used to paint miniatures for competitions and comissions for over 8 years, but 3 years ago fell out of the hobby due to personal issues, and picking up a small esports career in Apex Legends. 

I always kept an eye out for the hobby, looking over my shoulder on a monthly basis, that deep down passion still burning down for painting awesome looking mini's.

Now that Horus heresy 2.0 is launching, and all these new cool awesome fluff models and fluffy lists are popping up, I think it's time for me to make a return and give this hobby another go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO! As I haven't painted in a little over 3 years (like literally haven't held a brush or had a paint near my hands in that whole time), you have to excuse me for the slight rustiness and slightly messy work. With time I am sure I'll be able to get back to where I was, but now it's for passion, and most importantly, only for me to enjoy.

So what's the project you may ask?..

BLACKSHIELDS!
BECAUSE HECK CHOOSING A SINGLE LEGION TO WORK ON!

And with that, my first test unit, to see if I like the scheme, and to see if I still got it:

Burgundy and Gold Modern Merry Christmas Greetings - Facebook Cover (1920 x 1080 px).png

Edited by Heresy.EXE

I guess some skills never fully fade, but I feel so incredibly slow compared to before!

For the parent legion, I will be choosing and picking from any legion at will really. These chaps are my raven guard survivors, but my next unit might be some loyalist world eaters!

BUT FIRST

SPARTAN ASSAULT TANK!

Burgundy and Gold Modern Merry Christmas Greetings - Facebook Cover (1920 x 1080 px) (1).png

Burgundy and Gold Modern Merry Christmas Greetings - Facebook Cover (1920 x 1080 px) (2).png

Thank you for all the sweet comments guys! I am very motivated due to HH2.0, and with the inclusing of some new tools that I ordered I will be able to expand on multiple HH forces very soon!

TODAY I BRING...
Blackshield Siegebreaker

Untitled design (4).png

Untitled design (5).png

• 2 weeks later...