Dread and drop

Cerbere15

Welcome to the forum!

Looks like you're off for a real challenge! That's a nice bright yellow you've got there :lol:

The color application looks very clean, an army in this color scheme will surely stand out on the table.

I do feel that the details would benefit from a bit of darklining, as the details are a bit lost in the big mono-colored areas. But stick around, and we'll teach you a trick or two, you'll be winning Golden Daemons before you know it :)

A+ work all-around.

The scratch-built drop pod is so good I didn't even realize it wasn't the forgeworld model at first, and teh extra armor on teh dreadnaught is some of the best converion work for extra armor on a dread I've ever seen.

Very nice marines. Preferred enemy: 'nids? Or is the roadkill there for looks only :tu:

Thanks. I'll probably take preferred ennemy, to fight against a friend of mine. :P

Is that a plasma gun made out of a plasma pistol and bolter on the extreme left? It looks cool!

Exactly

the colour skeme looks really good, yellow goes well with blue/ How did yo paint the yellow. I think most epople are really interestd to know that

the colour skeme looks really good, yellow goes well with blue/ How did yo paint the yellow. I think most epople are really interestd to know that

I use the same colours on my marines (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=117308), but what I'm interested in is how you got that BLUE colour!

The yellow looks the same as my yellow: white basecoat, 1 or 2 coats of Yellow Ink and voila, done. The recesses look orange/shaded simply because the yellow ink gathers there and .. well, turns orange.

But the blue! How'd you do that blue?

• 1 year later...

Archived