Terminator Painter V0.5

Brother Argos

I like the idea, though I think we have a few more than ten now!

How bout a community "Deathwing" Project? Paint up a first company with submissions from people who dont mind painting up some termies that aren't in their chapters colours. I would have one ready but I dont have any termies, or paints, or brushes etc, ad infinatum.

Probably got projects like that already. Perhaps a Legio B&C deathwing project?

Just an Idea, ripe for adjustment and re-writing. :tu:

I like the idea, though I think we have a few more than ten now!

How bout a community "Deathwing" Project? Paint up a first company with submissions from people who dont mind painting up some termies that aren't in their chapters colours. I would have one ready but I dont have any termies, or paints, or brushes etc, ad infinatum.

Probably got projects like that already. Perhaps a Legio B&C deathwing project?

Just an Idea, ripe for adjustment and re-writing. ;)

Now this does sound interesting. If only I had the cash to buy some Termies. :)

Cambrius

This may even get me to go and look at the new termies. The problem for me is that I would have to buy paints, brushes, greenstuff, etc etc. That I just do not have the money for. Perhaps I can borrow some paints and brushes and barter with the storekeep for buying a single termie at a time? ;)

I do like the idea of people painting up a couple or so models of someone elses chapter. It could actually be a good way to judge how the reader percieves that DIY IA as it would show by what extras they put on the model bar the paint-scheme itself.

Archived