Objective Markers

Maddog176

• 3 months later...

@ Hailfyre: The Lion Sword (mispelt as loin sord) is a relic that the DA lost? (my knowledge of DA fluff isn't good) and the Fallen are DA that turned traitor and are currently being hunted down by the DA whenever possible. The Ravenwing are the fast element of the DA that are often sent out first to find the Fallen, and I presume also the Lion Sword.

All of the markers are great... I love the Apothecary on the floor... Looks like he ended up having an argument with a Baneblade's tracks...

Cypher HAD the Lion Sword. But to my understanding he tried to use it on a C'tan and it broke. Well... so I guess the Lord Cypher still has the pieces, but yeah....

Cypher does have the Lion Sword yes, but it's always been broken. Apparently he wants to take it before the Emperor and it'll be fixed... The weapon he used against the C'tan was a C'tan phase knife (kinda like the Caldius Assassin's Ctan phase sword), but the C'tan absorbed it (see C'tan special rules in the Necron Codex).

I've got a number of objectives planned, one themed around each of the major armies and a few extra imperial ones, but it's going to take me a long time to get around to them, since I have SO much stuff to paint... and keep getting more.

Ravenwing Objective markers...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/contqual/Objektiv.jpg

These markers are awesome. The mystery and secrets about the Dark angels un masked by the orks.... ;)

This markers are very good! LOL!!

it´s a great idea! hahahhaahhaah!

My objective markers are either piles of random equipment from the SM sprue, ammo pods made from shnoulder pads, or (for my filthy xenos) flesh hooks or random spikes from the Fex sprue stickin' outta the ground. Not very impressive, but they get the point across.

• 2 weeks later...
My objective markers are either piles of random equipment from the SM sprue, ammo pods made from shnoulder pads, or (for my filthy xenos) flesh hooks or random spikes from the Fex sprue stickin' outta the ground. Not very impressive, but they get the point across.

SHOW US!

• 3 years later...

I fell across this thread doing a searchy for inspiration and spotted the DA objectives... showed my fiance, she is now living in shame at laughing at a "nerd joke" (her words). We especially love that it's in "cheezburger" speak. I don't know if that was intentional or just by accident but we thought it was amazing. We love it! I think it's genius.

The moral of this story; however much we love this hobby and take it seriously, give yourself a moment to think how silly this is and enjoy yourself.

That is my Jerry Springer moment for the week.

I have 3 markers currently. One is an ammo dump that due to the way I constructed it, looks slightly phallic. I don't feel so bad about it anymore. Pics to follow...

Archived