my version of a reaver titan or better: wolflord-titan

BobPanda

• 2 weeks later...

hi to all of you !!! ;)

-

first of all i'd like ask you to excuse that regarding this project i'd been realy, realy lazy in the last months.

there were many reasons for that. some of them job-related, some family-related ...

but additional to that i realy had no feasibleidea how to realize the mainweapons.

-

than about 2 weeks ago i decided to start working on it, again, hoping for ideas to come while sitting in front of it ... :)

-

unfortunately 11 days ago i broke one of my legs pretty bad and now i'm forced to recover lying on the sofa for the next 6 weeks. !

=> i tried arrange everything needed for converting on small tables all around my couch, but to be honest it's realy not that easy to cut, dremel, glue, .... in lying position with one leg up high ... :D ;)

=> i'll try that again next week or the week after. ...

but for now, i'll have to accept that painting is by far thebeeter choice for me.

=> i started painting again ... - all those from a building-pov already finished projects.

the first one's my lords raider. ...

=> this thread will be continued as soon as i'll be able to sit with my legs under my workingplace, again.

but not to be unfair, here's the first concept i did for one of the mainguns ... : (what do you think???)

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/DSCN1685.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/DSCN1686.jpg

It does seem a little stubby, possibly lengthening it, but the overall weapon look is great... looks like the giant pie plate would suit this weapon's destruction for sure.

Glad to see you're posting again, can't wait to see more work, and hope the leg heals good. ;)

the gun looks great so far but i cant work out what it is! i mean whether its finished (will it be longer)? or not how big is it in scale with the titan? and which end willbe attached to the titan

other than that it looks like a great start are you scrapping the origional vulcan mega bolter arms?

how did you break your leg?

the gun looks great so far but i cant work out what it is! i mean whether its finished (will it be longer)? or not how big is it in scale with the titan? and which end willbe attached to the titan

other than that it looks like a great start are you scrapping the origional vulcan mega bolter arms?

-

ood idea! ... tomorrow, i'll do a photo showing the weapon held right under the titans shoulder. i also did some tests with longer versions.but finaly i decided to attach one shorter weapon on one side and a longer weapon on the other. => the vulcans turned out a by far too small.

hehe. ... my leg ... :tu:

-

well after partying with some of friends, we went through the city and had a pretty bad idea ... - the idea was to run, jump on a bench, from there to another bench, from there with one foot on a traffic pile with a hight of about 90cm and a surface of approx 10cmx10cm and finaly, from there back to the ground. :)

everything worked fine for me, but unforntunately the landing didn't. :cry:

at the moment i didn't even realize the pain, got up again, did some high5 and we continued walking. but in fact almost everything arround my left ancle joint was either strechted, craked or broken. after 500metres and another 20 minutes suddenly the pain came up and i almost felt unconscious. - that's it.

-

ood idea! ... tomorrow, i'll do a photo showing the weapon held right under the titans shoulder. i also did some tests with longer versions.but finaly i decided to attach one shorter weapon on one side and a longer weapon on the other. => the vulcans turned out a by far too small.

hehe. ... my leg ... ;)

-

well after partying with some of friends, we went through the city and had a pretty bad idea ... - the idea was to run, jump on a bench, from there to another bench, from there with one foot on a traffic pile with a hight of about 90cm and a surface of approx 10cmx10cm and finaly, from there back to the ground. :lol:

everything worked fine for me, but unforntunately the landing didn't. -_-

at the moment i didn't even realize the pain, got up again, did some high5 and we continued walking. but in fact almost everything arround my left ancle joint was either strechted, craked or broken. after 500metres and another 20 minutes suddenly the pain came up and i almost felt unconscious. - that's it.

And thus yet another Blood Claw had to visit the Apothecary ;)

Get well soon and get back to your titan- Looks great so far! :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

today i continued with the gun. :cuss

-

of course it's not finished, yet and there's still a lot of work to do and detail to add, but i think it's a good start.

-

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/P1010943.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/P1010944.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/P1010945.jpg

"Funke stöpselt zu" for "spark plugs"

That's what I got from a translator. Sorry it doesn't help.

EDIT: I put "spark plug" in and got "Zünden Sie Stöpsel"

LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

these translations are so funny !!!!

---

maybe he meant something like muzzle breaks ?! ...

Good lord, I feel like I'm watching this thing as its being constructed on Mars during the Golden Age of Humanity. Truly epic.

thanks ! ...

yeah ... good old times .... i still remember my time on mars, while i was there as a adept for my apprenticeship. :D

Archived