my version of a reaver titan or better: wolflord-titan

BobPanda

That is plain f@#$*&g amazing...when you've finished you so need to post a how to, bitz list and the full series of photos in one solid run of posts...keep it up, we all so want to see the finished product.

golly.... i just have 2k points :P you must be defenitely rich :D all those bits.... i like the titan a lot though.

i don't want to stand in front of that puppy. i don't want to stand in behind of that puppy either. so... i just don't want to stand anywere near that puppy.

it's amazing :FA: :D :yes: :FA:

golly.... i just have 2k points :P you must be defenitely rich :D all those bits....

no no ... not at all.

i'm just blessed with a good job and started collecting about 15 years ago.

and if there's a birthday, xmas or whatever everyone of my friends or familymemebers and also my girlfriend knows that either wodka or something from 40k is always welcome as present.

but don't get me wrong ... i do not get that many presents and also do not realy like getting expensive presents, because imho such events are not just about presents. but if someone asks me i do not hesitate to say: "if you realy want to bring a present with you - which you don't have to - than please something from 40k or a bottle of wodka." :lol: :lol: :lol:

-

but ok. gw-tabletop is an expensive hobby, but e.g. golf and bowling are also expensive ones. and going out with my friends even more expensive. e.g.: for each friday or saturday i stay at home instead of joining them, i could buy a landraider instead ... :lol:

of course i don't do that, but the result would be the same.

-

further i have to say, that my job is a very stressful one and sometimes when i come home in the evenings i realy feel like paralyzed and find myself sitting on the sofa watching tv, but not realy listening or watching, because i'm still kept thinking about work and the next day etc....

and this is exactly where my hobby comes in. :) :

for me it is a kind of compensation to my worklife and helps me to backspace in my leasuretime. further its a good outlet for accumulated creativity.

golly.... i just have 2k points :P you must be defenitely rich :D all those bits....

no no ... not at all.

i'm just blessed with a good job and started collecting about 15 years ago.

and if there's a birthday, xmas or whatever everyone of my friends or familymemebers and also my girlfriend knows that either wodka or something from 40k is always welcome as present.

but don't get me wrong ... i do not get that many presents and also do not realy like getting expensive presents, because imho such events are not just about presents. but if someone asks me i do not hesitate to say: "if you realy want to bring a present with you - which you don't have to - than please something from 40k or a bottle of wodka." :P :lol: :lol:

-

but ok. gw-tabletop is an expensive hobby, but e.g. golf and bowling are also expensive ones. and going out with my friends even more expensive. e.g.: for each friday or saturday i stay at home instead of joining them, i could buy a landraider instead ... :lol:

of course i don't do that, but the result would be the same.

-

further i have to say, that my job is a very stressful one and sometimes when i come home in the evenings i realy feel like paralyzed and find myself sitting on the sofa watching tv, but not realy listening or watching, because i'm still kept thinking about work and the next day etc....

and this is exactly where my hobby comes in. :P :

for me it is a kind of compensation to my worklife and helps me to backspace in my leasuretime. further its a good outlet for accumulated creativity.

Well said dude.

Keep up the good work. I long await to see the finished project.

It's totally sick. B)

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/DSCN1297.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/DSCN1296.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/DSCN1295.jpg

WOW, i cant even work out what that piece is? but it still looks amazing!

well if you didnt have inspiration before you do now as the FW revenant titan's pics have been released! although its £550!

WOW, i cant even work out what that piece is? but it still looks amazing!

well if you didnt have inspiration before you do now as the FW revenant titan's pics have been released! although its £550!

yeah ... i'm also waiting for the new pics from FW.

do you already have them or a link?

-

ah ok .. i already found them ... :

http://www.gw-fanworld.net/board/showthrea...726#post1601726

hi there ...

i thought about the arguments regarding making the weapons exchangable to privide more flexibilty.

for that i mspainted one of the pictures above.

the grey area just shows how a rough shape of the later waepon could look like.

the red lines are where cutline could be holding the changable parts, attached e.g. by magnets.

the right red box (F) would in case if using the vulcan be a ammofeed.

in case of using a plasmablastgun some kind of plasmafeed.

i think as alternative waepons i would select a plamsblast cannon for each side.

the reasons are:

- it offers everyhing the vulcan can not.

- it shape and size almost equals the vulcans.

- => even when combining it with one vulcan it would still look somehow symetric. :wallbash:

-

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/DSCN1297_mod.jpg

post a pic of your bitz boxes, or bitz cupboards...

Nice work, go for the large vulcan, i like big buns....

Just had to point that out ^

ANYWAY, on topic: you, sir, have inspired me to make my own titan esque mini... i dont have the vast quantities of bits that you have so mine will be much... smaller than yours.... but yeah... im still doing it!

your titan is awesome...

• 2 weeks later...

no update during last week. ...

i was to busy building my warthogs and finding a mainconcept for the titans body.

but i think i'll continue working on this project pretty soon, cos' my warthogs are almost finished ... - at leastfrom the builders point of view ... :drool:

no update during last week. ...

i was to busy building my warthogs and finding a mainconcept for the titans body.

but i think i'll continue working on this project pretty soon, cos' my warthogs are almost finished ... - at leastfrom the builders point of view ... :P

Brother,

you get half the imperium hooked to this thread and your updates are not satisfying the thirst!! :lol:

WE WANT AN UPDATE! WE WANT AN UPDATE! WE WANT AN UPDATE!

Really looking forward to seeing this Titan!! :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

i started with the hip and the base ...

an guess what i found ?! ...

i'll better show you ...

but i'm not realy sure if it's a boy or a girl ?! .. :D

-

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/DSCN1516.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/BobPanda/neuerlaeufer/DSCN1517.jpg

Yeah, willy guns aren't so great. Awesome work though. Are you going for the Epic Reaver look, the Forge World Mars version, or something of your own design completely? I only ask as the legs are different to all of the other versions.

:D Uuh, OK BobPanda, whatever floats your boat I guess. ;) It looks great at the moment mate but I'm inclined to agree with the others and ask for a slight change to the position of the weapon.

Cambrius

<at second pic definately not the first ;)> :unsure: :jaw: :blush: :jaw: ^_^

that is sooo freaking ausome

is the left foot missing some of his toes/toe endings?

Archived