The Belial Project

very nice work, i look forward to it finished, i was looking through my parts of DA stuff i use for conversion and i found 2 large scrolls in the raven wing pack, i think they would be kool if hung from the shoulder pads. just a suggestion.

loving the work keep it up!

I could do but I don't know about putting a break into the sword, it is meant to be the SoS and isn't the broken sword the Lion's?

what I mean is engrave a break in it, so it looks like the symbol

and yes, the Lion Sword is the broken one carried my Cypher, the Fallen Angel

Arenis

very nice work, i look forward to it finished, i was looking through my parts of DA stuff i use for conversion and i found 2 large scrolls in the raven wing pack, i think they would be kool if hung from the shoulder pads. just a suggestion.

loving the work keep it up!

I'm not really sure which bits you mean, any links?

Cheers for the feedback though! :P

• 3 months later...
only just found this thread and i've gone a similar route. captain culln for my belial too. your model is looking sweet :) . i wouldnt worry too much about putting on a cloak/ surplice as you've gone to the expense of getting an awesome mini from forgeworld with one of the best pieces of chest armour on a termie thats going around. keep it clean and simple i'd say. i'll get some photos of my belial WIP put up.

Archived