Dark Angels succesor

sandman

I've started up a Succesor Chapter created from the Dark Angels Geneseed I havn't been able to come up with a name yet but i already have a scout squad, Two Terminators and the Azrael model painted up for the army.

Here's the Paint Scheme

Dark Angels Succesor

help in the name would be appreciated

Thanks for reading.

Sons of Caliban?

I really like that dude thanks alot, i'll be sure to credit you if i write the background and such for them.

[[sandman]]

Okay thanks to tu_shan82 they will definetly be called The Sons of Caliban i've fallen in love with that name :lol:, Thanks dude.

Also i felt that i might aswell add another paint scheme that i'm using for my side project army the Crimson Patriarchs founded by the Black Templars

Crimson Patriarch.

Crimson Patriach Veteran.

I'll be painting small parts of this force to break up all the green i have to use so that i don't get bored with the colours as i would actually like to finish an army for a change :(

+Edit+ Changed the side project Chapters name.

[[sandman]]

Pretty good mate, fairly similar to regular Dark Angels but i guess not all successor apples fall very far from their proverbial tree's.

Also, FYI, the Red Templars do already exist with their own G duubyah approved scheme. Not saying you care, or that its overly an issue but i figured i'd throw that out there :lol:

The green is Catachan Green and the Deathwing and Ravenwing are painted in the same basic scheme with minor changes.

I had thoughts that the name might have been taken i think i'll change it.

[[sandman]]

• 11 months later...

Archived