LunchBox's WIP's

LunchBox

• 2 weeks later...
I'm interested to hear what you thought of the competition and judging.

The classes were kind of thin...not alot of entries, with your typical top 20% of entries being really nice. I will say the ones who placed and the honorable mentions were a step up from previous years. The judging was the best I've seen yet...they really nailed the classes, with very little "head-scratching" room. A lot of people came up to me and asked what I thought about the squad gold winner. I said his was placed where it should have been...1st; it was literally flawless, fit the imagry, and was well executed. Mine had a flaw in one of the conversions, but the judges didn't even notice that...they didn't like the blue exhaust, because it wasn't as defined as all the other colors...and they were correct.

Deejay - competition was 2 days ago...it made honorable mention.

I'll be less likely to drop a non PA miniature Lunchbox, so it should be safer in my hands. (sorry about that again!) I got to see the ES army in person, and it is just beautiful. Photos do not do the painting justice. When I dropped the mini a bolt of terror went through me. Lunchbox was so gracious about it.

I'll be less likely to drop a non PA miniature Lunchbox, so it should be safer in my hands. (sorry about that again!) I got to see the ES army in person, and it is just beautiful. Photos do not do the painting justice. When I dropped the mini a bolt of terror went through me. Lunchbox was so gracious about it.

Haha good times! :wallbash:

When he and I went to Chicago two years ago we pulled out one of his entries and it had broken into several pieces. I believe it was 40K single, not to mention he had some minor paint damage.

It comes with the territory! ;)

LOL...thanks. Dude...I could see your heart pounding in your chest...lol. If it makes you feel any better, as soon s I went to glue him back on the base, I dropped him on the painting table, and broke off his gun, pack, and left arm. He's fixed, and feeling better.

AJ - yes, that was my 40k single Librarian that I custom built...and he broke into 8 pieces on the hotel floor. Like you said...comes with the territory.

LOL...thanks. Dude...I could see your heart pounding in your chest...lol. If it makes you feel any better, as soon s I went to glue him back on the base, I dropped him on the painting table, and broke off his gun, pack, and left arm. He's fixed, and feeling better.

AJ - yes, that was my 40k single Librarian that I custom built...and he broke into 8 pieces on the hotel floor. Like you said...comes with the territory.

And then Mike dropped my Ogryn Renegade who exploded in pieces that should never have broken! <_<

I wonder is Dallas still has him!

Now get to painting! haha

Archived