Is it worth it to build a SW army now?

LittleLeadMen

Great pic. :) . Anyway, the 'Wolves are STILL a great army 2 editions later. I'd go with it. As far as getting a Codex, GW Canada has it on their shopping site as a free PDF. You still have to enter all your info, but the 'dex will cost you nothing.

i built my core new army back in 2nd edition when the preview rules were relased in white dwarf and its still rocking along a few teaks here a few teaks there a new odd rhino or landraider here and there and the boys are still fighting thats about 16 years and iv still a few pieces from my original army from rogue trader, speeders and attack bikes mostly the sons of russ never change that much if anything the new dex will include some new fun bits i should think

woof

I love my SWs. I caught a few unlucky shots against me yesterday, and lost my Blood Claws in a CC against a 25 Ork mob with Warboss and Nob. Otherwise I did better than I expected to (especially Deathwind ML on my DP, crazy guys kept forgetting about it until it killed off most of a 30 Ork mob of Boyz in two rounds). Great army, great fluff, nothing can compare.

Excellent.

Now all you need to do is control your inner wolf, get the rune priests to sign you off and make a trek through the wilderness back to fang with nothing but your wits to help you and your sorted :rolleyes:

Always nice to see another brother joining the ranks, i look forward to seeing how your packs are coming together.

Get this man some ale!!

Fang

Archived