Ultimate Master of the Forge

Technoscream

• 10 months later...

Ok,

So when the guy was sitting down WRITING the entry for the Master of the forge. I'm sure he was imagining some amazing kick ass guy, half robot, but amazing arms that could lift broken parts of tanks, beams to hack through and salvage what he could and make repairs on the battlefield. Then if he did get into combat, he would carve up his foes with his now limbs of death hacking away body portions, crushing with arms that can snap steal plates in two.

And then he saw this model and thought to himself. "Yea. Pretty much like that kick ass guy"

Very well done. I like the others before me am TOTALLY impressed and looking forward to seeing him up and striking fear into the hearts of the foes of the Emperor.

He would make a Mekboy weep and bow down to his mechanical power and a Tyranid denounce bio-weapons. Amazing job, now give him a sweet paint-job, heck if anything send him to Blue Table Painting and get him the highest level paint-job they can give him. He's worth it!!

i highly doubt we will see this model painted as the original was finished in 2008 and then the additional mbile part last year and no updates since.

whilst this is a great conversion this is also threadnomancy of the highest order here

• 2 months later...
Thank you all so much for the kind messages! I must admit this guy is now just sitting on my shelf, unpainted, I'd love to see him painted but im just not very good at that part of the hobby! I'm still going stong with converting 40k stuff though, and have even built a few models 100% from scratch.

okay, first thing:

HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second thing:

This is what your opponents will do in response to see THAT thing coming across the board at them:

:)

Third thing:

now THAT is a techmarine!

Absolute, Grade A+ with out contest Awsome! I may have to steal some of the ideas of it though.

that master of the forge is deffinately awsome and i would love to see it on the battle field but if you are still working on it then i may have one recomondation, i realise with the servo harnesss and tank bike that your really going for a loud and proud look but i couldnt help but notice the marine himself isint that different and if you really want to wow people more... if thats even possible is bulk him up to

that master of the forge is deffinately awsome and i would love to see it on the battle field but if you are still working on it then i may have one recomondation, i realise with the servo harnesss and tank bike that your really going for a loud and proud look but i couldnt help but notice the marine himself isint that different and if you really want to wow people more... if thats even possible is bulk him up to

He has Terminator legs and arms... he's much larger than a normal marine.

Awesome MotF man!, makes me want to build a new one.

The only problem I see is that I don't think you can keep the servo harness when you take a conversion beamer, but since you've got it all magnetized, it's an easy fix.

• 9 months later...
First off, love the model, trying to make a similar one myself now. Saw you had Melta-bombs connecting the arms to the Body, but what did you use as the joints for the arms?

I found some sprue that was round and cut it into short legnths, but you could use any plasic rod! good luck!

Technoscream - I'm a kit-basher myself and I love this model, it is awesome!

The new Grey Knights codex has some great options for techmarines like conversion beamers and orbital strike relays so I'm planning on running at least two and I will definitely "borrow" some of your ideas!

Quick question - are the servo harness arms also bits of sprue or plastic rod? If the answer is plastic rod where do you get that from, a craft store?

Archived