White Scars Army

BrotherAtrox

So here are the latest additions to the squad. Two marines, Sergeant Huleglu himself and a Special Weapons trooper. I'm not exactly fond of static tactical squads so I have ordered a Drop Pod for these lads to ride in. Hopefully it will arrive soon. As I have finished my massive 50 page seminar paper I can now devote more free time to painting so hopefully progress will ramp up this holiday season.

gallery_23932_2775_303242.jpg

Here is a better shot of the "Mongolian text" on the shield. Does this look okay? I'm not sure about it. Note that the bottom half of the shield is not finished, I need to finish the detail on that pattern.

gallery_23932_2775_237815.jpg

Lastly here is a Landspeeder that I recently put together (as you can tell I had some issues with the bottle's nozzle). I changed the rear wing up because a: I saw someone else here on the B&C do it and I thought it looked cool and b: I wasn't sure why a vehicle with anti-grav technology would need much in the way of downforce. Paint comes soon.

gallery_23932_2775_225015.jpg

All comments welcome. As always - I refuse to clean the mold lines. :P

Lastly here is a Landspeeder that I recently put together (as you can tell I had some issues with the bottle's nozzle). I changed the rear wing up because a: I saw someone else here on the B&C do it and I thought it looked cool and b: I wasn't sure why a vehicle with anti-grav technology would need much in the way of downforce. Paint comes soon.

All comments welcome. As always - I refuse to clean the mold lines. :P

carefull... your in danger of trying to explain GW ideas

Archived