Scythes of the Emperor Paint-A-Thon

Alpha PTP

Whoa :P

Hey I just build stuff, (walls props, for me it's like modeling for 40k, expect no PA, but one can dream ;)) but it sounds like a one man army for that play! You take next week if ya need to to keep me happy. Don't rush a minute.

Nice GSing again, and I thought about the Romulus model. If you make his left hand pointing (Like he's calling out his foe) it'll look awesome.

Hey break a leg.

I should have better known that there were other techies also played W40k. You know it's funny, I got to know the scenic painter and designer a lot better after talking to him about painting/shading/highlighting techniques with both miniatures and backdrops.

But yeah, I have to say, I'm really digging the paintjob. As has been said already, that's a neat shade of yellow. And break a leg with your role, man. Arsenic was one of the few plays I liked.

I should have better known that there were other techies also played W40k. You know it's funny, I got to know the scenic painter and designer a lot better after talking to him about painting/shading/highlighting techniques with both miniatures and backdrops.

But yeah, I have to say, I'm really digging the paintjob. As has been said already, that's a neat shade of yellow. And break a leg with your role, man. Arsenic was one of the few plays I liked.

:tu: Scorpion? Really?

Excellent work!

Well, last night was interesting... Let me tell you a little story. :P

In Arsenic, there is a scene where all of the main characters besides Mortimer and Elaine are in the cellar. We tried to get out of the cellar to go back on stage to finish the scene and we all got stuck. A techie had taped the door shut with Gapher's tape. (You could tape a piano to the ceiling with that stuff.) They also tightened up the door nob so much that it couldn't move. We are sitting here, shaking this door as hard as we can. I'm sitting backstage laughing my ass off as these two chicks try to open the door. Finally they get it open and go out on stage.

Then it is my turn to go out. I have trouble getting the door open, but I still get out. Then my friend, who is the doctor following me around, gets stuck inside. I had to help him get out too. I am giggling while I am saying my lines, and then when second intermission comes I am practically dying. It was horrible. :D

Updates will be later today. I'm at a friends house. We partied last night and I am a little woozy.

Archived