--+Imperial Fists 3rd Company+--

aNex88

WHEEE update time!!!

Here are the pictures of my tactical sergeants that I forgot to take the first time around.

gallery_24625_2787_646252.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_121046.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_298496.jpg

Couple tactical marines. I was lacking in a full set of bolter arms to I had to make due with other bits.

gallery_24625_2787_832527.jpg

This guy is reaching and grabbing a grenade from his back

gallery_24625_2787_298264.jpg

My dreadnought is done. Here's a bunch of shots of him.

gallery_24625_2787_275217.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_515356.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_267592.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_510269.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_293328.jpg

These are my 2 Rhinos that I currently have finished up, chapter logos and all.

gallery_24625_2787_212718.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_630823.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_71788.jpg

My Whirlwind. One more is going to be in my army. Orks just LOVE the missile salvos from these things :(

gallery_24625_2787_433192.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_448972.jpg

Two more tanks I'm working on. Left one is going to be a Razorback and the right one is my other Whirlwind.

gallery_24625_2787_308677.jpg

Finally, my squad of Assault Terminators with Thunderhammers and Stormshields.

gallery_24625_2787_262694.jpg

So I finally decided on what formation I'm going to do for the apocalypse round. My buddy has a scout company going on so I thought it'd be pretty epic to see a scout company AND a battle company fight side by side heheheh. I've got a lot of work ahead of me...starting on building my Black Reach and Macragge marines and getting some more off a friend of mine. Also got to convert up a command squad, hopefully I'll make good use of all the spare Space Marine stuff I got.

So I've just experienced my first major injury while working on my warhammer models. I was busy cutting off the arm from the pointing sergeant from black reach so I could replace it with a power fist. Managed to cut into my leg, through my jeans. I've now gotten myself a 1.5 inch long gash, a centimeter or 2 deep. And yes...there WAS blood. Lots of it...

Anyways, working on removing the mold-lines off the black reach and macragge marines. Is it just me, or are they really annoying to remove the moldlines from? Really well detailed...but annoying to prepare....

So here's a list of all the stuff I have left to finish painting/assembling/converting for my battle company:

30 Tactical Marines

20 Devastator Marines

20 Assault Marines

4 Rhinos

1 Chaplain

1 Command Squad

However, for my 1700 List, I have to paint up:

1 Razorback

1 Whirlwind

1 Vindicator

1 Land Raider Redeemer

5 Assault Terminators

Hopefully I can get this all done by the July 5th 2009.

Anyways, working on removing the mold-lines off the black reach and macragge marines. Is it just me, or are they really annoying to remove the moldlines from? Really well detailed...but annoying to prepare....

Second that! Especially the place where the attachments to the frame used to be! On the shoulder pads? What whas GW thinking?

Ace models. Keep up the great work! An Scout Company and a Battle Company fighting side to side would be epic indeed!

//Ziggy

The Assault Terminators are radical, man! Can't wait to see them painted as Fists!

I really like the posing on all of your important models, the third Tactical Sergeant is immense! Mind me asking how you did his helmet?

Also, I really like the posing on the other two Tactical Marines. The "Reaching for Grenade" idea is one that I may just need to steal, if it's okay =]

Good luck with the competition, hope you win - I can imagine a lot of cool armies are going to turn up but I'm convinced you'll place well.

While I'm at it with the requests, can we have an Army Shot please? Pretty please?

{e} Yeah, forgot to ask... about the Mk6 Marine with the Pointing Arm - where does the "There! I know that guy!" arm come from? I thought it was Devastator, but now I'm not so sure? Command Squad?

{e#2} Whoa, dude... I hope your leg is alright... must have been... painful.

Simply Stunning. I love seeing a good fist army and this in perfect. I also love the guy reaching behind to throw a grenade, consider it stolen. But my favorite is the rhinos. The black and yellow are a perfect complement. I might do fist's fifth company so how do you do the base coat so that it is easily done with Black and Yellow?

Brother Vespasian

These are Nice, my pic monster is very full now(Look at sig). From painting one or two Imperial Firsts as a way to practice yellow I know how hard it is. Yours look sick <_<

Hey guys, pretty small update this week. I've gotten side-tracked with some fantasy stuff and haven't been really in the mood to paint yellow. It's really cold at work right now so I haven't been wanted to keep my hands out of my pockets long enough to paint there due to the risk of getting frostbite...haha. Then when I get home I'm tired...so that has cut my paint time down to just 3 days of where I can sit down and paint...depending on if I have nothing else to do. Oh wells....

Just one picture this week, grouping all the stuff I did during the week.

gallery_24625_2787_260500.jpg

1 Vindicator, 6 Marines, and a WIP chappy....*sigh* I wish I had more done this week

Placing an order for some Forgeworld stuff next month. Getting some Fist Terminator Shoulder Pads, Fist Land Raider Doors, and some Red Scorpion Assault marine guys.

I pledge to you guys that by next week, I'll have finished my 2nd Whirlwind, a Razorback, and my Vindicator. Maybe even a tactical squad....here's hoping =\

Here's a shot of my Vindicator. Almost done. Just got to paint up the sensor type thing and smoke launchers, throw on some inscriptions and such.

gallery_24625_2787_461970.jpg

I feel the siege shield is lacking something. Should I throw on some chevrons?

I'd have more pictures of what I did over the weekend but I left my models at work hhaha

Here are a few WIP shots of my Assault Terminators.

gallery_24625_2787_651704.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_22700.jpg

gallery_24625_2787_520239.jpg

No shoulder pads on them yet because I'm waiting on my Fist pads from Forgeworld to come in the mail.

What colour robes do you guys think would look good on them? I was thinking either a deep, dark red like my captain's cape or black. Somewhat inclined to paint them red. It'd give them a sense of cohesion with my captain since I'll be running them together in my Land Raider.

I started painting some chevrons on the siege shield. Needs a couple more coats of yellow and clean up on the lines.

gallery_24625_2787_280547.jpg

My Razorback. I still have to freehand a skull on the back hatch, scribbles here and there, and slap on some Fist symbols. The skull is to show that it's a Command Squad Razorback. Even though in my games, it'll just carry regular tactical marines, this is part of my Battle Company grand scheme of things haha.

gallery_24625_2787_648475.jpg

My 2nd and last whirlwind in my army. Top vents could use a bit more shading, scribbles, and fist symbols then i should be done.

gallery_24625_2787_546065.jpg

Here's a shot of my 1700 point army for my Army Builder Competition I'm in.

gallery_24625_2787_270060.jpg

Not the greatest picture, but it gives you a gist of what my army has.

Archived