White armour, golden trims

warflag

Hey warflag everything looks great. The white and gold look very regal/holy.

One of your tac marines has a shoulder pad that looks segmented, how did you do that?

Looking forward to more.

Fine brush and black paint ^_^

You could easily take some gs and sculpt it, but I was too lazy...

That regal look is exactly what I wanted. I saw a pic of a conversion of the Emperor some two years ago, in a WD I think. All white and golden trims, but with a marble look to it. I was so impressed, and I thought"Goddam, a complete army of those, and the chaos scum crawl back to their holes without daring a fight"

Which is unthinkable really...

However, that´s how they came to be.

Cheers

Bart

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :lol: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

Excellent work allround there. :devil: Very nice, and as was mentioned, regal, look to them; very coherent and stunning force. Care to elaborate on your gold recipy?

I especially love the black scrollwork all over their armour; I might have to nick the idea. The helmets look great too. :wub:

And you know I just have to ask; what's wrong with orange and flames for a paintscheme really? :o

Excellent work allround there. :ermm: Very nice, and as was mentioned, regal, look to them; very coherent and stunning force. Care to elaborate on your gold recipy?

I especially love the black scrollwork all over their armour; I might have to nick the idea. The helmets look great too. :no:

And you know I just have to ask; what's wrong with orange and flames for a paintscheme really? :P

The dutch and their orange :) :lol:

It

How has it taken you so long to get here and show us these? You've been denying us our rights to see these. I demand compensation, in the form of more pics of awesome marines. :) Edited by kernmist

I'm starting a DIY chapter myself ( Brothers Of Redemption) and basing them on a white scheme for the armour. Yours look seriously good. What colours did you use for the paint schem (base coats, inks, high lights etc)? And just plain how doy you get it looking so smooth?

I have found that to get a mini in white that really looks good is seriously hard. I really would apprecate some tips. Cracking minis you have there though chum!

Edited by REFILLABLE

*In angelic voice*

Those Regal Marines Are AWESOME!

I Have Been Following Them On WARSEER!

Very Nice Work On These MARINES!

*End praise*

Strange visions of putti come to mind ^_^

Maybe I should add some on big areas...

I'm starting a DIY chapter myself ( Brothers Of Redemption) and basing them on a white scheme for the armour. Yours look seriously good. What colours did you use for the paint schem (base coats, inks, high lights etc)? And just plain how doy you get it looking so smooth?

I have found that to get a mini in white that really looks good is seriously hard. I really would apprecate some tips. Cracking minis you have there though chum!

I can do no more than wish you all the motivation you

Dude, welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword! I know, my timing's lowsy, but hey, you're like... an honourary member already!

Okay, so, the whole project is looking really awesome! All of your work is absolutely amazing, the attention to detail that you have is really brilliant!

I'm loving the WIP Chaos Juggernaut, can't wait to see that one finished! Know what I think would be really cool? Some Forgeworld Traitorous Guardsmen to fight alongside your Chaos forces! That'd be so awesome...

Keep it up - you've been here for 8 posts and you're already a legend in my eyes! Congratulations on such an awesome army.

- Blood Raven

These are literally, THE BEST SPACE MARINES I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

I never thought i'd say this after seeing someone's vampire type marines, and the same guys Lamentors, and someone else's Star Lords, but i think these might trump even them!!! Incredible!!