My Word Bearers

Ladvic

• 3 weeks later...

Well.... I'd say that is an awesome army... but its chaos! So... its... pretty good.

Kidding! That Warhound is a beast, my Blood Angels wouldn't want to fight that! Of course we will, and kill it because worship of Daemons is treason! So prepare to eat hot Space Marine Lead!!!

:P :P Very good job man, now get it complete so we can see the whole army!... and point our Battle barge turbolasers at them :jaw:

Hi, It's a very good army but.... I know your painter so I know you are not tha guy who paint all that.

Who painted it then? Especially the titan? You can't just say stuff like that... Also it isn't like the standard is so high it would win awards it is very reproduceable...

• 2 weeks later...

So look at the rhino http://forum.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?showtopic=134148

It's axactly (i don't know how to write it) the same.

I know Ladvic and his brother and his brother said that to me and On the peinter website i saw the picture.

the painter site

I can't say i'm jalous because i participe to the last french golden demaon with Sicarius.

I juste do that because I think it's not juste to "stol" the deserve of the other.

Sorry for the error but I'm not english.

• 1 month later...

Archived